Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with SSC and they told me Catwoman was stuck at the port. They told me they weren't going to charge me until the strike at the port stopped. So I imagine if you were pay in full on the 8th you didn't get charged and your Catwoman is stuck at the port too. Just wanted to keep you guys updated.

Hmmm..that's funny. I ordered mine in November and I'm full pay. I got a notice on Monday Jan. 5th that my order would process and ship on the 7th and it did. UPS tracking shows that I should have it on Monday.

Hmmm..that's funny. I ordered mine in November and I'm full pay. I got a notice on Monday Jan. 5th that my order would process and ship on the 7th and it did. UPS tracking shows that I should have it on Monday.

ugh...this is truly a sad state of affairs. great for you though, congrats!

Apologize to you and all, I was having a bad day at work and reading to much into things. Had posted about the scratched suit on my CW and got another scratched one as replacement, my HS is not that great either. Just got the email that said that is the best replacement they have and to pick one or return it. Cannot believe that this early in shipping. Thinking about sending back and also considering the other pre-orders I have now. With the high editions sizes maybe some will be available at or close to retail in the after market.

Apologize to you and all, I was having a bad day at work and reading to much into things. Had posted about the scratched suit on my CW and got another scratched one as replacement, my HS is not that great either. Just got the email that said that is the best replacement they have and to pick one or return it. Cannot believe that this early in shipping. Thinking about sending back and also considering the other pre-orders I have now. With the high editions sizes maybe some will be available at or close to retail in the after market.

No problem! :wave

Maybe you could return it and order the regular version later? Unless you like the exclusive she came with.

Honestly, and I might sound like a **** but either suck it up or return. There are a **** ton of people who haven't gotten this yet who will have to deal with way worse because they won't even get the chance at a replacement. You are very lucky my friend you even got a shot at getting a decent replacement.

This statue came out a lot better than I thought it would. I like the glasses down head much better. The nipples were a surprise too. IMG_0114.JPGIMG_0115.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0117.JPG

So chances of waitlist converting now???
Are you on the WL? The Catwoman PFs we are seeing of late are looking pretty good. It seems that peeps that are receiving her are happy with her in hand. IMO, she's an incredible looking piece. I love the unique pose and overall look of her. Very sexy and playful looking. For me, this piece is a winner.

Okay this is the replacement, on the back of the right calf.
20150105_231629_zpsde0c6af5.jpg

Yes you're being too picky. Shrink this down to the actual size of the statue, and then put it a few feet away at minimum (where it'll be being viewed from 99.9% of the time) and you don't even notice it. If it bothers you just knowing the mark is there and thus ruins the statue, send it back and be done with it. I'm sure someone who has major issues with theirs would be happy to just get a minor issue.

Honestly, and I might sound like a **** but either suck it up or return. There are a **** ton of people who haven't gotten this yet who will have to deal with way worse because they won't even get the chance at a replacement. You are very lucky my friend you even got a shot at getting a decent replacement.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back