Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 18x24, which is what I believe these are, usually at least 20 dollars cheaper, depends on the artist though

Not to derail the conversation too much, but I'm thinking about getting into collecting prints--where's the best place to buy them? Should I just be searching ebay?

Any help appreciated! (Especially if you know where to find Eduardo Risso prints...)

Not to derail the conversation too much, but I'm thinking about getting into collecting prints--where's the best place to buy them? Should I just be searching ebay?

Any help appreciated! (Especially if you know where to find Eduardo Risso prints...)
A lot of times artists will sell them at conventions right at their booth, but if you can't get to a con just try searching for the artists website, they may have them for sale direct.

Are the prints larger than the ones they used to include with the statues? Pretty funny how people hated those being included with EX and now people are willing to pay $100 for them...laughable...

Artgerm's signed prints on ebay are 11X17 and usually sell for $60-100 depending on the character. These are bigger, nice quality, limited number, and signed for $80. I'll go with Sideshow's.

Artgerm's signed prints on ebay are 11X17 and usually sell for $60-100 depending on the character. These are bigger, nice quality, limited number, and signed for $80. I'll go with Sideshow's.
Why would you buy from a reseller on ebay when you can buy from him and get it cheaper? Some of his original(non-licensed) prints on dA come framed for about $50

Why would you buy from a reseller on ebay when you can buy from him and get it cheaper? Some of his original(non-licensed) prints on dA come framed for about $50

Because he doesn't offer all of his prints on dA, as far as I can tell. I may be looking in the wrong spot but I haven't seen any prints of the DC ladies for sale there. If he offered his signed prints online for what he sells them for at conventions I'd be all over them.

If you know where he sells signed DC prints online I'd love to know--otherwise, eBay or Sideshow are where I'll get them.

Thanks for the help on prints!

Today I visited Arthur Adams's site and found that he sells 11X17 prints for $10 each (obviously I'm assuming they aren't limited editions for that price, but they're all signed) and I bought five. So the collection has begun...

His work is completely awesome by the way for those of you who may not have heard of him. He's been working in comics for about twenty-five years and he's an incredibly in-demand cover artist. (He also gives Artgerm a run for his money as far as beautiful women go!) Here's a sample of his work (and after this no more hijacking the thread, promise!):

Arthur Adams.jpg

Thanks for the help on prints!

Today I visited Arthur Adams's site and found that he sells 11X17 prints for $10 each (obviously I'm assuming they aren't limited editions for that price, but they're all signed) and I bought five. So the collection has begun...

His work is completely awesome by the way for those of you who may not have heard of him. He's been working in comics for about twenty-five years and he's an incredibly in-demand cover artist. (He also gives Artgerm a run for his money as far as beautiful women go!) Here's a sample of his work (and after this no more hijacking the thread, promise!):

View attachment 151532
Art Adams is awesome, he did sime thundercats covers when they were relaunched that were stellar!

This is the cover I think of when I hear the name Art Adams. I think it sticks out because I remember buying it as a kid and liking it so much I wanted to find more books with his art.

heroes-for-hope.jpg

Back