Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope she comes soon. I have been doing some heavy work on the man cave this week to get ready for her and Sinestro and née XM items. Had to create more space

Cool, thanks.

I talked to my LCS owner yesterday and he said he has not gotten a notice for this arriving. He said he usually gets a notice a couple weeks before the shipping containers are coming.

Last edited:
NEWS for Full Payers (WW Ex & CW Ex)...

Sideshow Tesa: The items are in transit to us, processing notices for the 1 pay orders wil lbe sent out with in the next several days

me: ok and those go out in the order the PO was made correct?

Sideshow Tesa: yes

me: Thanks Tesa

Sideshow Tesa: you're welcome

have a nice day

Last edited:
NEWS for Full Payers (WW Ex & CW Ex)...

Sideshow Tesa: The items are in transit to us, processing notices for the 1 pay orders wil lbe sent out with in the next several days

me: ok and those go out in the order the PO was made correct?

Sideshow Tesa: yes

me: Thanks Tesa

Sideshow Tesa: you're welcome

have a nice day

=AWESOME SAUCE!

Honestly dude I dunno wtf is going on, guy over on SF just said he spoke with SS directly and says processing for CW Ex will begin Jan 8.

I asked Sideshow directly when they'd be shipping these out and I got an email back from saying they're going to process the Catwoman EX on January 8th. :(

This hobby is maximum chaos. You can't plan on anything. Wish everyone would just figure that out.

Back