Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do it already. Do it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If I was to show you my PO list you would understand I can't impulse buy anything :lol

15 PF's
2 XM Statues
2 Busts
& the eFX Captain Americs Shield :horror

That's not including Batgirl & other up coming XM pieces I want

If I was to show you my PO list you would understand I can't impulse buy anything :lol

15 PF's
2 XM Statues
2 Busts

:horror Sweet Jesus man, that is insane. And if I had the resources the exact same position I would be in.:lol Can't really blame you for mulling after seeing that.

15 PF's
2 XM Statues
2 Busts

Woah, looking forward to some awesome display pics then!

I must admit out of the 4 the only character I actually like is Catwoman (My favourite DC character) I was tempted to get WW since she looks awesome but I have heard a lot of people saying you should only buy what you love so think I'm going to have to take that advice. Batgirl looks awesome too. Not too keen on Power Girl though.

15 PF's
2 XM Statues
2 Busts

Lol nothing like yours but I think I'll be pretty close after this SDCC. Picking up 5 PFs plus HT Delorean, Optimus and Maybe the Godzilla maquette and WETA's Smaug. Have only 7 POs now though
Ha I probably will after everything I just said to Jedi :lol
Lol you should ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't get this version of Catwoman... goggles? Will they ever make a more original one, or 80s/90s style?

She's had that suit for over 13 years. They're infared goggles, and the suit makes a bit more sense than many of her others.

oh! well I guess 80's 90's is accurate. For me it doesn't match the Batman and Superman PFs I bought.

33764-4955-37698-1-catwoman.jpgCOMIC_catwoman_02.jpg

Back