Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic Con Pics Marvel Booth

5683F8CA-E06F-4041-879F-81146428AA85_zps3edqcdky.jpg

We see Ivy a bit more...

I have to say that while I'm still keeping my PO, she didn't blow me away. I was much more impressed with Batgirl and WW. They had MUCH MORE presence and personality IMO. Even PG stood out more to me. at $400, I was left a little disappointed. still, I'm gonna keep my PO and hope it surprises me when it shows up on my doorstep.

Did she have a boob reduction?! Strange they displayed her in the most awkward pose for the viewers

Yeah whilst I'm not a fan of Batgirl her PF looks awesome.

Did she have a boob reduction?! Strange they displayed her in the most awkward pose for the viewers

Yeah whilst I'm not a fan of Batgirl her PF looks awesome.

My thoughts exactly.

So, her chest size is still there but the paint job doesn't accentuate them AT ALL. I actually thought she looked smaller but the volume was still there. It's just how the lighting and paint weren't making them look the proper size.

Oh okay, probably just the lighting then. Not too much of a problem though since I will be displaying her (when I PO her!) in that 1 pose where she looks perfect.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think it looks much better then previous pics of her. I am much happier about this purchase now.

Back