Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's best to make it adjustable. The prudes can zip it up and the MEN can make it lower ha.

But no really, adjustable is the best way. Besides the average Southern California teenager in a bikini is more revealing that this statue

I'm no prude, I happily displayed Vampirella PF for quite a while.
This just looks wrong imo.

It's only one picture though. They might of went for that look.

^^^

mos-you-are-not-alone.gif

Zipper was not adjustable on black widow

I hope it is, because I would like it up a bit higher than that.

But, Black Widow's is not adjustable.

I'm OK either way. If it stays the way it is I think she looks sexy as hell. If it's adjustable, everyone can display as much (or as little) cleavage as we like.

Go to the Marvel 1/6 section, in almost every thread it's almost always like a private conversation between Brainiac and Dark Angel, everyone else is moot. :lol

Yep, but you can always display characters looking at an angle as well, and thus you could get a tease, haha. Most of my figures are never looking straight forward, I like that off-directional look, even when I do artwork and drawings.

10389239_10152235832094576_7296981551244380834_n.jpg

Cleavage overkill!

Is it just me or there's just more than cleavage on her right boob? :lol

Anyway, I saw this yesterday. I loved this more than the Keaton PF. Congrats to everyone getting it. WOuld have posted photos I took but my camera sucks and they're senseless to post :(

Back