Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is one of the instance where "less is more." I guess that some may like that but personally, I think leaving some to the imagination is better exposing it all. Even so, the face does look amazing and I can't wait for this piece.
Well, if the zipper is adjustable (which it looks like it is), we can all choose just how much cleavage we want to show.

I can definitely say I'll be displaying her with the goggles up portrait. Her face looks way to beautiful to cover up.

Can't believe I'm saying it but zip her up, just a little bit Sideshow. A little goes a long way.

Well I mean in a way, Catwoman is the living embodiment of sex. I think its fitting.

I mean you can bet ill zip her up more, assuming its adjustable. Because to me; yeah less is more. But its nice because really, Catwoman has no limits.

Besides I would have preferred a bra like Elvira and the zipper being adjustable. Only because she would remind me of the new 52 Selina, which is unbelievably sexy! :lol

The zipper is definitely a bit low for my tastes; I prefer the height shown on SS's site. Hopefully it's adjustable.

This is a really impressive piece. I am glad i pulled the trigger. I prefer the butt more than the cleavage on this one so hoping some more pics surface in that back angle... :(

Back