Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait for the P1 hush version, beside, ive already got the previous comic pf and the MPffeiffer version. No rush to this one.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Everytime I see Sideshows portraits of catwoman it makes me think of an old lady with a raspy cigarette voice, they always do the portrait the same for some reason.

I love it. I think the EX portrait has better sculpt.

I'm getting a Gal Gadot vibe on the EX, particularly on the lips. I think it looks more like Gal Gadot than their WW BvS PF :lol

dc-comics-catwoman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006781-02.jpg

Everytime I see Sideshows portraits of catwoman it makes me think of an old lady with a raspy cigarette voice, they always do the portrait the same for some reason.

This one is a lot better then the last Catwomen PF portrait, that one did look like she was in her 40's.... This new one can easily pass for mid to late 20's, so it's a huge improvement plus she actually looks like herself in the New 52 and Rebirth comics.... but ultimately it will come down to how the factories paint her..

This one is a lot better then the last Catwomen PF portrait, that one did look like she was in her 40's.... This new one can easily pass for mid to late 20's, so it's a huge improvement plus she actually looks like herself in the New 52 and Rebirth comics.... but ultimately it will come down to how the factories paint her..

She always has the Michele Pfiffer vibe to her, rounded cheeks and chin, it’s like the same artist always prototypes her. Artwork wise she changes depending on the artist.

Does anyone have the Catwoman premium format of Batman returns? I’m trying to find it but is hard. Sorry if is in the wrong topic. Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Mm hmm ...the portraits on this new Catwoman PF is way better than the original Catwoman PF. Couldn't agree more.

I do like this statue...I have the first one and prefer the sculpt on this. But the inevitable disappointing paint and the price make it a hard sell to replace my first one.

Back