Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like this statue...I have the first one and prefer the sculpt on this. But the inevitable disappointing paint and the price make it a hard sell to replace my first one.

I have both first ones and still love them. Hopefully the EX won't sell out before we get in hand pics

I doubt it will, nothing Sideshow sells out fast anymore
Kind of funny how they still have Phoenix statues sitting around and it came out a couple years ago, Prime 1 on the other hand sells out very quickly and they are way more expensive, probably because of the quality.

Kind of funny how they still have Phoenix statues sitting around and it came out a couple years ago, Prime 1 on the other hand sells out very quickly and they are way more expensive, probably because of the quality.

Prime 1's Exclusives can sell out pretty fast but usually they're regular versions stay around for awhile...

1) Higher quality
2) Much more faithful to source material
3) Generally lower ES's

Prime 1 delivers more bang for the buck for the price

for $1000+ they do give you a lot of switch outs and their paint apps are usually spot on... I always wondered if SS sold XM statues like they do Prime 1, would we get them for around $700 instead $1000+

GZgDAxw.jpg

Excited for this Catwoman statue. She's gorgeous. And I don't have a 1/4 scale full black modern Catwoman statue yet, so this will most likely be the one.

Excited for this Catwoman statue. She's gorgeous. And I don't have a 1/4 scale full black modern Catwoman statue yet, so this will most likely be the one.

I have both sideshow's pfs but might still pick this one up!

I tried to keep only one version of every character at quarter scale but rules are meant to be broken!

Back