Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic looks pretty darn good. I don't have the room to add this one though (I do have the Batman Returns Catwoman which is enough for me).

Pics by Toyark:

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-039.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-040.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-041.jpg

It's really nice. Still no ones better than Sideshow with female portraits. When the eyes aren't wonked of course. Really nice statue. I may have to preorder one.

I caved and pre-ordered this a few days ago. Given up waiting for Prime 1 to ever show a Hush Catwoman. They seem to have moved onto those evil metal characters I couldn't care less about.

She looked so good at SDCC. My problem now is the lack of a 1/4 scale Batman to go with her.

I'm hoping to get Freeze and Scarecrow as well as Riddler and Two Face if they are finally made. Will try and get hold of Bane to.

Would the P1 N52 Batman go well with them or not? Curious to see what the consensus is.

I caved and pre-ordered this a few days ago. Given up waiting for Prime 1 to ever show a Hush Catwoman. They seem to have moved onto those evil metal characters I couldn't care less about.

She looked so good at SDCC. My problem now is the lack of a 1/4 scale Batman to go with her.

I'm hoping to get Freeze and Scarecrow as well as Riddler and Two Face if they are finally made. Will try and get hold of Bane to.

Would the P1 N52 Batman go well with them or not? Curious to see what the consensus is.

It's around the right scale so I'd say so (the batman PF was over sized compared to the rest of their pfs). Obviously he'd go best with n52 designs but I think he'd still look good with this one

It's around the right scale so I'd say so (the batman PF was over sized compared to the rest of their pfs). Obviously he'd go best with n52 designs but I think he'd still look good with this one

Apart from Batman I really hate the n52 designs. Batman was the only one I thought looked good and regressed with the rebirth design.

My concern was more the very dynamic pose and huge base compared to the SS pieces.

All three of the first Trinity PFs were oversized

True, I only have Batman so only mentioned him

If not the whole first run of DC PFs... they all seem big to me. Especially compared to any of the newer X-Men stuff.

Unless everything current is undersized now. ??

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I feel that the ladies such as poison ivy, catwoman and harley were sized correctly so maybe nowadays everything is smaller? Batman in particular was too big compared to them

Honestly I don’t like the regular head at all, meaning I would probably never get this piece (as the price difference locally for the regular and importing the Ex is greater than 50% on top).

Sadly the ex will prob sell out before I get around to this one so same here

Previous Catwoman PF:
catwoman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4ba0afb02b9.jpg

Current Catwoman PF:
catwoman_dc-comics_gallery_5dc3318c67439.jpg

Have to say ...that is quite the improvement!

And this EX portrait is just icing on the cake! Can't wait to get this!

catwoman_dc-comics_gallery_5dc331e625d27.jpg

Back