Cat #8 the sequel!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fubeca_sig.jpg
:|

Re: re

You can't go wrong with classic british comedy.:toast

Has Anyone seen "Operation good guys" I'ts not a well known comedy even with the Brits. I't was the first spoof fly-on-the-wall documentary series about an elite? police unit, hand picked for their professional expertise. But there's only two half competent guys in the squad.:mwaha Every single episode is a gem and all involved should have received better recognition for their achievements when it was first shown.

The first series is so strait faced and deadpanned.
The second series they went with a laughter track,
the weakest of the three but still great. The third
series is by far the best though every episode is superb. :bow

$30 and what do I get? Here it is: Catalog # 8 signed by that paragon of villainy, Fred himself:
fred6hb.jpg

I hear that Bert and Bill have become renegades, cant wait to see what their auto's fetch. :lol

Well, since I have the Apparently Rare Fred Signature, I might actually be interested.:dunno

Latest newsflash.......................................

Recent enquiries indicate that there may indeed be signatures available from the Renegades named Bert and Bill. We are receiving intelligence that a hapless punter in foreign climes may have paid an extortionate amount for the signatures of the Sideshow Two.

More information as it arrives :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

:bonk :eye :bonk

I am a big fan from you Fred... how much for a signed catalog? Would $100 be enough?

Back