Casa Del Bergholtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy

very nice setup you have going there, I especially like your original Hulk sculpt, :monkey5 must be a fantastic reward and achievement to have something as unique as that to hold on to. I must say that having received my Hulk PF I'm pretty blown away at the fantastic detail you've put into it.

congrats! :D

Wow. Sculptors must make a wealthy living. Probably more than comic artists/writers?

pixel8 said:
Wow. Sculptors must make a wealthy living. Probably more than comic artists/writers?

*$#%*&!!.... Pardon me, I just spit my coke all over my computer screen...

:)

What gives you that idea?? FYI, I didn't pay for the majority of the statues seen in the images (most of them were pieces I worked on, and received samples).

Heck, I think I'm the cheapest bastard on this entire forum.... :)

Haha. I think you are too humble.

Judging from the exposure, skill and exclusivity of each masterpiece you made, I guessed you were doing very well.

Not sure about the overall supply/demand of sculptors in the world, but I'm guessing yours are the dying breed compared to writers, no?

Andy Bergholtz said:
*$#%*&!!.... Pardon me, I just spit my coke all over my computer screen...

:)

What gives you that idea?? FYI, I didn't pay for the majority of the statues seen in the images (most of them were pieces I worked on, and received samples).

Heck, I think I'm the cheapest bastard on this entire forum.... :)

pixel8 said:
Haha. I think you are too humble.

Judging from the exposure, skill and exclusivity of each masterpiece you made, I guessed you were doing very well.

Not sure about the overall supply/demand of sculptors in the world, but I'm guessing yours are the dying breed compared to writers, no?
artists are underpaid!
haha
but really.
a company can make $300,000 of profit on a figure they sell and at the end they might've only paid the sculptor, a VERY small percentage of that, and its the sculpt that'll usual decide how well the figure sells:rolleyes:

lcummins said:
Hey Andy,
Have the products that were censored out in the original pictures been released? Just curious...

Actually no, not yet.

And no Randotti's here unfortunately, I wish! :)

I may post some updated pics sometime soon, the studio has evolved a bit since the original post.

Wowzers!!!! How I wish my studio still looked like that! :eek:

It's definitely evolved a bit since this thread was started, I'll see if I can snap a few updated shots this weekend for kicks.

Wow... quite the find! I look forward to the updated pics Andy! (maybe a sneak peek of Ben...??:naughty ) *I can dream... :angelsmil

Back