Carrie Fisher Making Strides Back Toward Babe-hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottom line here is that she does look great.

Lat year she looked like Jabba the Hutt.

carrie-jabba.jpg

She probably got off the sauce and turned to food as an alternative and poof Jabba. Glad to see she has got it under control, she will feel so much better and hopefully will gain confidence and self worth. And yes she does rank babehood for her age.

I think the pic on the right is photoshoped. She was on HBO last month doing her stage show and while she's overweight, she doesn't have a neck like that.

She said in one of the Jenny Craig news stories that her weight has been going up for years, but she really leaned on food as a coping mechanism following the death of her father Eddie Fisher last year.

People who need to lose weight have enough of a challenge. When you add compulsive disorders into the mix it becomes even more difficult. It sounds like she traded her chemical addictions for eating disorders.

I think most male Star Wars fans had some kind of crush on her from back in the day. Saying she's making "strides back toward babe-hood" might just be folks waxing nostalgic for her days of sitting half naked on the lap of large slug gangsters....

This thread is mean. Somewhere Carrie Fisher's ear are burning and she is drowning herself in a half tub of Vodka.

Carrie Fisher was never hot. Ever. People go ape____ simply because she was Princess Leia. Plain and simple. I've never ever heard someone say "She looked hot in __________" the examples are only from Star Wars and that is only because their fandom has blinded their _____.

For her age? Give me a break. There are at least 10 actresses her age that are far hotter than her. Might I remind you that Christie Brinkley is in her age bracket? Is Brinkley as hot as she was no but her now is far far better than Fisher long long time ago. For shame....:nono

She still has pretty features. If she gets her weight down she'll be an attractive middle age woman.

I have to wonder if she's doing this because she's considering getting serious about acting again. David Prowse said a few years ago the checks stopped long ago from Lucasfilm. Carrie has a successful writing career, but a few supporting actress roles would pay better.

7 is generous. 6 is more like it. Just slightly above average which by no means justifies anything in the hot category.

Back