Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The QTVR went up for this today and I can't get it. I recently got a new computer with Windows 7. Could the problem be that SS is still using the Vista/XP, etc. version of the software? Is anyone else having this problem?
Have the fates just targeted me? :confused:

What browser? Latest FF doesn't work with the quicktime.

no i just got a new PC as well with Win 7 and i have tried everything to get the QTVR's to work...compatibility mode doesn't work either cause i know QTVR isn't compatible with 64 bit OS's, it was the first thing i tried, i tried a whole slew of other things and it won't work :(

Quicktime works just fine and actually better then before, i'm using IE 8 btw, I had Firefox on my PC here at work but got rid of it cause as soon as some people saw it, everyone wanterd it so i had to put a stop to it.

no i just got a new PC as well with Win 7 and i have tried everything to get the QTVR's to work...compatibility mode doesn't work either cause i know QTVR isn't compatible with 64 bit OS's, it was the first thing i tried, i tried a whole slew of other things and it won't work :(

I have 64 bit Vista on a machine at home and downgraded to 3.5 on FF, works...

maybe it's ur Win 7, I played around with this one full day to figure out how to get to work.

I haven't put a lot of effort into figuring it out here at work because there really is more imp. stuff to do, and when i get home i have had my fill of PC's so i never really look into it there.

I believe it's win 7 to, because it worked on Vista when i DG'd it to work in compatibility mode as if it was running on a 32 bit XP OS.

And i was again using IE 8, maybe i'll throw Firefox back on this thing and see....

I know fixing and Maintaining PC's pay all the bills and lets me waste money on SS stuff but......somedays i really wish i was working Construction again :lol

I know fixing and Maintaining PC's pay all the bills and lets me waste money on SS stuff but......somedays i really wish i was working Construction again :lol

office-space-01_l.jpg

:lol .. I know what you mean.
Some times Im frequently heard saying "I wish I could just flip burgers some days"

Back