Capturing Archetypes: Twenty Years of Sideshow Collectibles Art Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this delayed until April 22 now? I guess it wouldn't be Sideshow without delays and this book's definitely capturing that:lol

So I guess this should be shipping soon? I just found it at a half decent price in the UK, Think I'll grab a copy.

Just got my book in this week. The alien embossed on the cover is very cool. And as much as people rag on the Sideshow photography - this book really does show it, and the pieces in superb light. There's a pic of Legendary Scale Catwoman that makes me look at this figure in a whole new way.

And did I miss the Daredevil PF?

Wait, I wasn't supposed to mention that?

edit: whoops, that's the comicquette opposite the lifesize bust - I got confussed.

Last edited:
Just got my book in this week. The alien embossed on the cover is very cool. And as much as people rag on the Sideshow photography - this book really does show it, and the pieces in superb light. There's a pic of Legendary Scale Catwoman that makes me look at this figure in a whole new way.

And did I miss the Daredevil PF?

Wait, I wasn't supposed to mention that?

edit: whoops, that's the comicquette opposite the lifesize bust - I got confussed.

Did you get it direct from SS Dave? I have one on order from Amazon and it is saying end of April still. Glad to hear it turned out well.

Did you get it direct from SS Dave? I have one on order from Amazon and it is saying end of April still. Glad to hear it turned out well.

I had one ordered direct from Sideshow, but I think this was the press release one. So those with it on order from Sideshow could be a little while yet.

Back