Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't care either way, Boba never showed his face, so I wouldn't consider displaying him without the helmet.
Of course, if either head were included as the exclusive I could always sell it for profit...

Disagree. It should be a swappable head with Morrison likeness and all the whiny little tittybabies can leave it in the box. Or make it the Ex. Same thing.

I disagree with your disagree. :nana:

But whatever "head sculpt" they decide to include (if they do--) I'm sure 99.99999999999999% of collectors will never remove it from the box as you mentioned.

I disagree with your disagree. :nana:

But whatever "head sculpt" they decide to include (if they do--) I'm sure 99.99999999999999% of collectors will never remove it from the box as you mentioned.

What if Sideshow puts the reveal head on the figure like they did with Storm Shadow? :nana:

I don't think Boba should include a Morrison head, but so long as the inclusion of one doesn't hurt the look of him with the helmet or drive the price too high if it's a regular accessory, I don't really care.

I'm guessing it'll be around the $125 mark. That seems to be the mark Sideshow's been aiming for.

I think he was talking about the actual captain rex figure that this thread is actually about... :monkey3

But yeah, if Rex is $125 with armor, jumpsuit, helmet and alternate HS, plus jetpack and weapons, Jango/Boba will probably cost the same (they need armor, jumpsuit, weapons and jetpack too! Along with possible helmet/alternate HS)

I'm wondering, have we see the end of the $90 figure days? I hope not, but some part of me says "probably," and it makes me very sad...

I think SS should lay off some factory workers and produce less of each figure to make them less expensive, because if less people are buying in a bad economy, higher prices will only make that number dwindle even more. :huh

If you make less of a figure the figure will cost more. The higher the production numbers are the lower the overall cost.

I think he was talking about the actual captain rex figure that this thread is actually about... :monkey3

But yeah, if Rex is $125 with armor, jumpsuit, helmet and alternate HS, plus jetpack and weapons, Jango/Boba will probably cost the same (they need armor, jumpsuit, weapons and jetpack too! Along with possible helmet/alternate HS)

I'm wondering, have we see the end of the $90 figure days? I hope not, but some part of me says "probably," and it makes me very sad...

I think SS should lay off some factory workers and produce less of each figure to make them less expensive, because if less people are buying in a bad economy, higher prices will only make that number dwindle even more. :huh

I think you might be wrong. Rex's price was already announced, most have already PPO'd him and he's not $130.

And BTW, Andy's right. Less is more. When you cut production numbers, in the end you wind up paying more for each figure. A cost that's not assumed by the company, but passed on to it's customers. Indy in German Disguise was a perfect example of that. Barebones figure, extremely low ES and a price tag identical to what the first Indy came with who was loaded with gear and accessories.

deadhorse.gif

Why is that man hitting a manatee? :huh

Looks like my mom....

Anyways, this figure looks amazing, now we just need the rest of the commanders to be released this year. The backpack is awesome as well. I really don't want to search through the thread, so is the backpack attached via magnets?

Looks like my mom....

Anyways, this figure looks amazing, now we just need the rest of the commanders to be released this year. The backpack is awesome as well. I really don't want to search through the thread, so is the backpack attached via magnets?

That is unclear. But it does appear so.

Back