Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sweet line-up of TFA PF's.

300562_press23-900x600.jpg

So, no exclusive? The price seems decent considering recent PF prices (Jango, Maul, Luke, Han). My decision will be based on the characters presence in TLJ...

My feelings exactly.

The pose is simple (similar to ROTJ Fett and Maul) but works. I really like what they did here.

its up for the ones who pre-order...

January 2018 ??? :lol C'mon Sideshow ...

I've seen the costume at Disney numerous times and I can't say it isn't chrome enough. Looks like it does in person to me. It's pretty dirtay.

this is def. a statue I would wait until seeing the final product in hand.....

SSC saying adding chrome effect..etc.. still no one have seen how it looks in hand..

I really like this one from what I see so far. No weird pose, just a cool stance and a great cape. I think the additional chrome will really set this one off. Will no ex, am planning to wait for a coupon or free shipping but definitely plan to PO.

I'm interested but its annoying to have to always wonder what you are gonna get with Sideblow.

It's just annoying. I always wonder who they are getting to do their painting and I think I have a few ideas.

1) they are students that go on to graduate to Prime 1 Studios

2) they are students that never made it and now work at We Paint Cheap Inc.

There is no way SS can handle having a real interview on the products they show vs the ones they ship. Not all are bad but still at least hit 85%

Just get the in house people to make them all. Longer wait but better product. Love to get my hands on that Voltron Prototype. I wonder if it's sitting on Josh Nizzis shelf.

Nice crock on SS. If you ordered the day it came out is was 7 payments for like $68.50 now it's 6 for $79 or whatever. Guess I'll wait. Not paying $79 or whatever each month sorry. No Ex, not even sure what it's gonna look like and we all know there will be 2-4 month in delays but they only offer 6 payments.

What a company of total shytheads. Hope someone else makes one do I don't have to get it.

Reading the book has really made me a fan of her and I will be picking this up. The crazy thing is, she's not really what you would call a "likeable" character but someone totally believable.

Reading the book has really made me a fan of her and I will be picking this up. The crazy thing is, she's not really what you would call a "likeable" character but someone totally believable.

Reading the novel def makes me want the piece more, but I just can't pull the trigger on this one without seeing the final product. Them promising more Chrome doesn't really inspire me to put money down. I need to see this new chromed out version before I put money on the table.

But you're right...she's def not a "likable" character. She's a monster. I like actively grew to HATE her as the book went on. Which if a character can illicit that type of an emotional response, then the writer/creator is doing something right. Hard for me to look at her the same way anymore honestly. Like I get there are evil characters/bad guys, but they follow their own ruleset and don't necessarily believe themselves to be evil. Even in the novel we see the model solider of the First Order. He truly believes that they are helping, and has his own experiences to show this belief. But Phasma...she's pure Neutral Evil. Using everyone and everything as a means for herself. Selfish and uncaring. A great, truly despicable character.

Reading the novel def makes me want the piece more, but I just can't pull the trigger on this one without seeing the final product. Them promising more Chrome doesn't really inspire me to put money down. I need to see this new chromed out version before I put money on the table.

But you're right...she's def not a "likable" character. She's a monster. I like actively grew to HATE her as the book went on. Which if a character can illicit that type of an emotional response, then the writer/creator is doing something right. Hard for me to look at her the same way anymore honestly. Like I get there are evil characters/bad guys, but they follow their own ruleset and don't necessarily believe themselves to be evil. Even in the novel we see the model solider of the First Order. He truly believes that they are helping, and has his own experiences to show this belief. But Phasma...she's pure Neutral Evil. Using everyone and everything as a means for herself. Selfish and uncaring. A great, truly despicable character.

I'd definitely buy a Hot Toys Cardinal or PF. I will say that.

Back