Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might pick up if they have the alternate Daffy Duck head. Being Disney I guess it would be Donald.

Needs more chrome, like another said it really looks like an enlarged S.H Figuarts figure.

Though the comparisons to Fett stop at limited screen time and cool looking armor, Fett has a presence in ESB that Phasma didn't even come close to matching. Thankfully were getting a bit more backstory on Phasma with a new comic and novel coming out in the fall. I do find these "she's actually working for the Resistance" stuff ridiculous.

Boba Fett didn't sell out his employer so at least hes got that on her.

Yeah, but at least Fett actually DID SOMETHING... he found Han and the others.

What the hell did she do? Stand there like a useless mullet - and was the sole reason the Death Star thing got blown up. She should be killed for treason.

Yeah, but at least Fett actually DID SOMETHING... he found Han and the others.

What the hell did she do? Stand there like a useless mullet - and was the sole reason the Death Star thing got blown up. She should be killed for treason.

Lol. Tell me what fett did in a new hope? Let's compare there first movies since she had only been in 1 and what fett did happened through 3.

Im sure this PF will look bad ass.. I just hope the chrome will come through.. really looking forward to the pictures from SDCC

Lol. Tell me what fett did in a new hope? Let's compare there first movies since she had only been in 1 and what fett did happened through 3.

Felt wasn't original in ANH - that was just lame fan-service.

here you go. looks great

BT_SDCC2017_N058.jpg
BT_SDCC2017_N059.jpg
BT_SDCC2017_N061.jpg

Not as chromy as i would like..but yeah..thats pretty bad ass

I didn't like the movie, but this a great looking uniform. Kind of a mix of Srormtrooper meets Clonetrooper

Back