Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only new SW PF that has been announced was Jango..

and I agree.. again.. SW let down once again... Rey and Phasma PF would have been a nice reveal at the show.. As I say.. it seams SSC does not have any love left for SW PF anymore

the only new SW PF that has been announced was Jango..

and I agree.. again.. SW let down once again... Rey and Phasma PF would have been a nice reveal at the show.. As I say.. it seams SSC does not have any love left for SW PF anymore

I just think it's crazy that they announced freakin 5 new DC PF's...and none for Star Wars...Jango was announced, but even with him we've know he was coming for a LONG time now. I was really expecting to see a Phasma unveiling. Just crazy.

preview_CaptPhasmaPF_2.jpg

Thought movie was garbage same as R1 has ruined any new Star Wars for me but that does look great. Weird how a movie can be trash but statue from that movie can be cool

Thought movie was garbage same as R1 has ruined any new Star Wars for me but that does look great. Weird how a movie can be trash but statue from that movie can be cool

I don't mind the movie, but that is an apt description of this particular character. I have zero interest, but it does look cool.

With Episode VIII set to be released at the end of the year, I'm sure this character will be playing a more important role in that movie. Sideshow aren't that stupid to not capitalize on another on-screen opportunity to sell more statues. Even if the character at this point is nothing more than eye candy.

That being said, I similarly don't feel anything for this character, and I don't expect that to change in the near future.

Yeah... the character was pure garbage in VII... hope to see it (her) taking big step up in VIII.

I don't mind the movie, but that is an apt description of this particular character. I have zero interest, but it does look cool.

Yeah... the character was pure garbage in VII... hope to see it (her) taking big step up in VIII.

Yeah, she's kinda the new generation Boba Fett. There, I said it.

Not convinced at all by the helmet so far. Too wide, as mentioned before. The paint will be dull, too.

If the armor isn't going to be chrome like and semi reflective...what's the point? Obviously we'll need to wait for more pics, but it looks like they're going with a quick silver/grey paint job. If that's the case, I'll pass.

Sideshow aren't that stupid to not capitalize on another on-screen opportunity to sell more statues.

they didn't really capitalize on the release of The Force Awakens. They teased the Kylo Ren PF in the week that movie was released, with pre-orders still weeks or months away. They should have had pre-orders months before the movie and had the statue out around the release. They really dropped the ball on that.

Yeah, she's kinda the new generation Boba Fett. There, I said it.

I disagree. Boba didn't do much on screen, but he also didn't commit such a cowardly act without even trying to put up a fight. Not only was Phasma useless, but she was also spineless, something Boba definitely wasn't. She ranks with Jar Jar for me currently, the only silver lining she has is her armour which looks kind of cool. Even if she's a total badass in the new movie, her role in TFA will continue to exist. The only way I can see that being explained is if she's a rebel in deep cover or something...

Vader screwed up pretty much the same level as Phasma......Palps blamed him for the Death Star destruction....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. Boba didn't do much on screen, but he also didn't commit such a cowardly act without even trying to put up a fight. Not only was Phasma useless, but she was also spineless, something Boba definitely wasn't. She ranks with Jar Jar for me currently, the only silver lining she has is her armour which looks kind of cool. Even if she's a total badass in the new movie, her role in TFA will continue to exist. The only way I can see that being explained is if she's a rebel in deep cover or something...

This is what I was thinking too, after repeat viewings.
The reason being, she obviously has a history with Finn. They seem to know each other at a personal level.
If she isn't someone who is undercover, maybe she is someone who will defect.

Back