Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing

Unfortunately I'm limiting myself when it comes to ST and a Jedi Rey and Kylo will probably be my only purchases for this era.

If I picked anything from that horrible movie, would be this. Each Star Wars movie has had dozens of cool things in each movie, blasters, ships, clothing and such but not FA just this and the SD the rest of the stuff looked lousy.

SSC Live just confirmed they will add some chroming on her

SSC Live just confirmed they will add some chroming on her

Nice! Let me see THOSE pics and I'll be way more inclined to preordering. Because right now the 2 leading pieces for SDCC for me are the Swamp Thing PF & Batwoman PF.

I'd like to see what they are planning with the chroming of certain elements but as it stands now, I think it looks great!

Did they add more chrome to her? I remember them mentioning they were going to.

not sure if on the prototype.. but they will on production piece.. if not on proto.. I will def. hold off until it comes out

not sure if on the prototype.. but they will on production piece.. if not on proto.. I will def. hold off until it comes out

Yes, assuming this is priced similar to the K2SO, I'll be waiting for in-hand production pics and some coupon codes. They're close to pricing me out of the market for this stuff...

Yes, assuming this is priced similar to the K2SO, I'll be waiting for in-hand production pics and some coupon codes. They're close to pricing me out of the market for this stuff...

why would that be the price of K2? its smaller.. simple base... it should be not more then $550 considering SSC prices currently

The good thing about this is that we'll have plenty of time to see what she does in TLJ to justify this. Looking forward to it myself as I know I'll enjoy her upcoming Novel and Comic series.

But I suppose at the end of the day, it's still a badass design in Star Wars so that's justification enough, no matter how the character(s) are on-screen:lol

why would that be the price of K2? its smaller.. simple base... it should be not more then $550 considering SSC prices currently

I hope you're right as well. It seems that sometimes they do a bump and that becomes the new baseline. I'm hoping that the $650 tag for K2 is unique due to the size. We shall see...

Price will be $530.

Some pics and more info: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/storm-resistance-with-captain-phasma-premium-format-figure/

300562_press05.jpg

So, no exclusive? The price seems decent considering recent PF prices (Jango, Maul, Luke, Han). My decision will be based on the characters presence in TLJ...

Back