Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to order this once Spooktacular ends so I can apply some rewards points to it. This is such an amazing piece, I think it might be one of my favorite Marvel statues ever.

You should grab her recent stuff, it's easy to come by and very enjoyable (and she's a very likable character). Not the Civil War 2 crap - they're writing her like a complete idiot in that storyline

I wish I had a connection to this character as this is one of the best Marvel PFs they've ever made.

Exact same situation. I just don't care enough unfortunately, and I don't spend that kind of money without a decent connection to the character.

Same with the Dark Phoenix PF, would LOVE to pair them both on a shelf, I think they truly are incredible pieces and they will hold their value. The colors and sculpt are simply gorgeous on both. Just can't justify the expense.

March 23rd, to be exact.

Preorders went up second week of January 2016

---

Side note

I notice this PF got a pass for costume differentiation and artistic liberty

However the new Black Cat is hated upon because Felicia is not rocking the same costume she's worn for the 4 other Black Cat statues Sideshows done in the past

Just weird..

---

Side note

However the new Black Cat is hated upon because Felicia is not rocking the same costume she's worn for the 4 other Black Cat statues Sideshows done in the past

Just weird..

They're just upset because the new costume doesn't have her boobs hanging out.

---

Side note

Just weird..

Not really surprising.

Black Cat's fans like her for two things, and well...

No. it's because the new Black Cat costume just isn't very good. Add to which, Sideshow completely messed up the design. And personally, I'm still annoyed this Captain Marvel isn't the proper uniform.

Still amazes Mr. Green that they can pull this out of the park, but fail at Supergirl.

That is the wonder that is Sideshow.

I'm still amazed with the new Deadpool piece that they having coming. I think competition is pushing them to strive for more. I like it.

yup my Thanos is gonna sit behind Rocket and Gamora

Guardians2_zpscxjjdrox.jpg

---

This pic in particular did it for me

I was on the fence on Captain Marvel for almost a year now.. and I've hit the PO button last night.

Sideshow-Collectibles-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Premium-Format-Figures-Statues.jpg

Back