Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I ain't mad at you. It is easily the best piece I've seen so far. I am seriously contemplating it myself, but the scale is a huge drawback. All the best landing that piece you batty boy.

Haha I'm going to need some luck explaining to the wife what it is. I will have to make tough choices for sure and prolong or put off some other planned orders.

Would anyone mind helping me with a browser based question on The good captain?

Please Pm me!

The Marvel ladies run here lately is out of control with awesomeness. As awesome as this looks though, I have to draw the line. Too little space.

I've hopped on the Gamora train though. So never say never I guess. :lol

Was double checking this statue's height, and she'll JUST be able to make it into a Besta. Phew... She's an amazing piece. Possibly one of the coolest Marvel PFs yet, imo.

Was double checking this statue's height, and she'll JUST be able to make it into a Besta. Phew... She's an amazing piece. Possibly one of the coolest Marvel PFs yet, imo.

That's always a good thing. :lol Sucks when they just edge out a hair too big.

Really want to see this in hand before ordering. Worried about the paint apps on the gold lines of the suit.

Back