Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks better than I anticipated.

cant wait for these new pieces

I like the crashed Brood ship themed base, it does appear to blend in well with the other Guardian pieces.

I know Sideshow said that Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel would make a stunning display but personally I think this will look better with Thanos and Silver Surfer.

By the time the movie finally launches there will be a lot of hype for these pieces IMO.

I wasn't a fan of Captain Marvel since the unveil but now that it's here I have no regrets selling my Ms Marvel PF for this (among other pieces).

While the base may not match the other GotG bases, its way more creative and storytelling then gravel with blue crystal stalagmites jutting up. Just sayin', don't let it sway you from a great looking & sexy PF.

While the base may not match the other GotG bases, its way more creative and storytelling then gravel with blue crystal stalagmites jutting up. Just sayin', don't let it sway you from a great looking & sexy PF.

I completely agree. Still a beautiful piece.

sweet

k1ge4T4l5DLjIs9KWD8VJjSDhHLW9JpTQVREqcpAS5_TSS0iHZXW-SZmmAvoViLnQVQZ50iZltG5AWeWmKFg8MsB9mBbFnpL_FsQqvmy=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm just not 'buyin' most of the SSC prints - not blown away at all. There's a few that impress....sure. But this sadly isn't one. It doesn't look bad, but just doesn't look 'ZOMG!!!!11!'.

I'm just not 'buyin' most of the SSC prints - not blown away at all. There's a few that impress....sure. But this sadly isn't one. It doesn't look bad, but just doesn't look 'ZOMG!!!!11!'.

I feel the same way. I have tons of art prints and have owned even more than I currently do now. They're ok but not spectacular.

I feel the same way. I have tons of art prints and have owned even more than I currently do now. They're ok but not spectacular.

I don't understand them. It's $90 for a piece of paper that came out of an expensive printer.

Usually with a fake signature to boot.
LOL! Really? I don't have any of them. Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything. :lol

Back