Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell you what. If anyone can figure this out, I'll reward you by finally pulling the trigger on this statue and buying it for myself.

:rotfl

It's actually working now. It popped up AND was added to the cart.

But don't forget that unless there is a bug like it happened for some people, the code is now a one time per account thing.

Problem for me is, if I get Captain Marvel I want Dark Phoenix as well, that's a lot of money even with the 10% code :lol

You mean like once a year? Or once forever?

I don't think this has been in place long enough to tell for sure. The once per account policy started not too long ago due to abuse.
I'd say forever but that's a guess.

It's once every month or two - some on the forum have done it 4 times, while I have used it on Spider-Man and Captain Marvel. I was patient with CM, it kept telling me I'd already used this particular type of discount when I added it to my cart but about a month after Spidey arrived the code worked for CM.

It's once every month or two - some on the forum have done it 4 times, while I have used it on Spider-Man and Captain Marvel. I was patient with CM, it kept telling me I'd already used this particular type of discount when I added it to my cart but about a month after Spidey arrived the code worked for CM.

Thanks for the clarification, that's great!

Just click pre order and then on that screen wait about 30 seconds then wave your cursor over the address bar a few times and it should come up. If it doesn't start all over, sign out, clear all browsing history. Close your window. (I don't know for sure about all those pre cautions but I just did them) then try again.

Everytime I look at this I like it more and more. The body sculpt in amazing. The bright color, the costume, the face is beautiful. The pose looks like she's really flying. Doesn't take up much room width wise which is always a great thing. . . It's all just pretty magnificent.

I just did as Destroyous suggested above and it worked no problem. Tried it on all three new Marvel gal PF figures, but only ever came up with a 5% off code. $25 off is not enough of a price break to convince me to drop another ~$800-all-in on a statue. Being a Canadian collector really blows.

By January I should have about $130 in pending rewards points finally available, so might have to take my chances and wait until then.

Right on. Yeah I want all three of the babes but one had to be left out and I chose Phoenix cause I already have Jean. Captain Marvel was my first choice to own ad then Gamora with the low edition size. Just had to leave out Pheonix which is a bummer because I have all the X-Men characters except for Emma and Gambit.

Just click pre order and then on that screen wait about 30 seconds then wave your cursor over the address bar a few times and it should come up. If it doesn't start all over, sign out, clear all browsing history. Close your window. (I don't know for sure about all those pre cautions but I just did them) then try again.

More specifically, delete all cookies (which is why this should be done in another browser, not your main one, or you have to log back in on every website).

I've already used the discount in other preorders, so it won't let me use it in this one :(
Love this statue though. Saw it in person at sdcc and it was amazing.

I preordered capt marvel. She looks amazing!! I'm still debating Gamora she doesnt appeal to me too much but i think she will look epic next to capt marvel.. Phoenix however is a definite no for me. Something about her seems bland/off.

I preordered capt marvel. She looks amazing!! I'm still debating Gamora she doesnt appeal to me too much but i think she will look epic next to capt marvel.. Phoenix however is a definite no for me. Something about her seems bland/off.

Phoenix looked amazing in person as well. I already have her preordered. Gamora looked great too but I don't follow gotg. Gotta be strict! ;)

This is a tough call for me. If I assemble the Guardians I feel like I don't NEED Capt Marvel even though she looks great. I NEED Gamora and Angela. Tough to decide since I can't get em all :/

Phoenix looked amazing in person as well. I already have her preordered. Gamora looked great too but I don't follow gotg. Gotta be strict! ;)

Maybe it's the pictures that don't do her justice (phoenix)
Well, I decided to bite the bullet and preorder Gamora. I figure if I'm in for the penny, I might as well be in for the pound. I'm going to get the entire Gotg roster as they release them.

Maybe it's the pictures that don't do her justice (phoenix)
Well, I decided to bite the bullet and preorder Gamora. I figure if I'm in for the penny, I might as well be in for the pound. I'm going to get the entire Gotg roster as they release them.

Very nice! I'm tempted too but there is a certain P1 piece I may be saving for.

Very nice! I'm tempted too but there is a certain P1 piece I may be saving for.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I ain't mad at you. It is easily the best piece I've seen so far. I am seriously contemplating it myself, but the scale is a huge drawback. All the best landing that piece you batty boy.

Back