Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get a Red Hulk PF which is twice the size and a beautiful piece from bbts right now for cheaper than to pre order this Captain Marvel from Sideshow lol. That's sad.

I can't get the 10% on this to work... Dang

Works fine for me, make sure you open a new browser (if you are using Chrome, open Safari for example) so that you can delete all your cookies/history without it affecting your main browser. Then wait about 30 seconds when it's in your cart and place the mouse over the address bar. Code pops up.

Looks like the code is buggy a the moment though, the website can't add it to the cart. It happens sometimes, should be fine later.

Yeah not working for me either it's popped up 7 times total 4 yesterday and 3 today but I can't get it to add to the cart.

I'm so confused. Do they not work period anymore or what? Because my brother in law tried it to and it popped up just won't email the code to him. And no he's never used one before.

Last edited:
Anyone else still a little concerned about this pose leaning . I had no concerns until daredevils started snapping and breaking.

It seems like pheonix and this are similar pose wise. I have spidey so I don't really worry about it. But reading back and seeing comments, I'm concerned s bit. I live somewhere that gets up into the 110 degree range

Just speculating but I'm assuming moving forward after previous PF leaning issues that they would now use a sturdy metal rod that extends up into the statue, same as the Spidey PF. Just hope the base is heavy from tipping :)

Just speculating but I'm assuming moving forward after previous PF leaning issues that they would now use a sturdy metal rod that extends up into the statue, same as the Spidey PF. Just hope the base is heavy from tipping :)

My spidey PF doesn't even have a slight wobble. Only in the I-beam.

I'll tell you what. If anyone can figure this out, I'll reward you by finally pulling the trigger on this statue and buying it for myself.

:rotfl

Back