Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post really looks like a mid flight or takeoff pose to me too. Here's to hoping

Even though I have no interest in the character...I am having a hard time convincing myself to NOT want to buy this. That facial sculpt is amazing!

Can't wait to see the rest of the statue. What is everyone's bet on the base and pose?

Flying? Basic ground?

Even though I have no interest in the character...I am having a hard time convincing myself to NOT want to buy this. That facial sculpt is amazing!
Couldn't agree more. I only have one pf, Batgirl, powergirl is on pre-order but I kinda want this with no knowledge of or interest in the character.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We won't know for a while The movie has been pushed back to 2019.

Captain Marvel (2019) - IMDb

My pick is Katheryn Winnick from Vikings.

View attachment 233123

d61367a0d73ff5f834740b7981c514b5.jpg
This!!! She has even put it out there that she is interested
c7fbae71d9f45cd92c052e49f420700a.jpg

f2db86013fb1d318139242607ca4f54c.jpg

17568a0b569c523ad72885ded766629b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the rest of the statue. What is everyone's bet on the base and pose?

Flying? Basic ground?

I'm going to guess flying based on the picture.

The head sculpt on this is just amazing, imo. Even though I haven't read that many of the new Captain Marvel comics, I'm really tempted. Between this, Dark Phoenix and the stuff I have on pre-order, there's some tough choices ahead.

With my selection of late, I actually can spare a few bucks on some of these announcements. Im gonna for CW, Dark Phoenix, and Cap for sure. These three will be must haves! Hoping it'll be better than the Warbird. Might get me a chance to get it at a solid price.

I Have a feeling (hopeful at least), that SS will improve her face based on public reactions.

IMHO...I doubt Sideshow makes any changes to Supergirl. If Sideshow starts making changes to their prototypes based on the negative reactions of a handful of customers on some forum...they would never release anything. Every time Sideshow releases pics of a pending product release...there is a portion of their customer base that doesn't like the head sculpt, doesn't like the exclusive, doesn't like the base, doesn't like the seams showing, etc....

IMHO...I doubt Sideshow makes any changes to Supergirl. If Sideshow starts making changes to their prototypes based on the negative reactions of a handful of customers on some forum...they would never release anything. Every time Sideshow releases pics of a pending product release...there is a portion of their customer base that doesn't like the head sculpt, doesn't like the exclusive, doesn't like the base, doesn't like the seams showing, etc....

Oh I agree, you will never please everyone. However, the masses appear to all agree that the sculpt is sub-par at best. You may be right, but I'm just hopeful that they will tweak it. I guess we'll find out when the production pictures are shown.

I think they already tweaked Supergirl, the sculpt displayed at a recent fair was different than the original. Still subpar imho, but better.

This one is gonna turn out good. Got a good feeling

Back