Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to say it looks fairly close to this costume. Not exact but pretty close.

3047641-slide-i-final-captain-marvel-logo.jpg

I think the variations make her look cooler. It looks like it wrapped around her now! Dope!

Also, hubba hubba.

Is the 2012 or 2014 marvel now run better? I'm looking for some captain marvel comics!

I don't know. To me, Captain Marvel is a flight suit, plain and simple, and that looks nothing like a flight suit to me. I think it's clear SS ditched the flight suit because it wasn't "sexy" enough.

Sorry, Mule, but it's not about accuracy policing. In the preview pick at least, this doesn't even look like the same character to me. I own a bunch of XM statues with their costume redesigns, but they all look like the same character.

Oh, did I hear somebody call me? Lol...

I know I'm part of the accuracy police, I prefer the comic costumes because I love the comics, but even with the changes they made to this costume (gloves, gold lines, etc) I see nothing here so far that would prevent me from ordering...although I'm waiting to see what this weird belt thing ss made up is, that's certainly their own take. And overall the exact comic costume looks better to me. But this is good enough so far.

Carol has had the short style and long hair in this costume, plus the full mask.

It'd be nice if ss could include all 3 portrait options in some way...how awesome would 3 switch out heads be??!!!

Lol, I was joking guys, I see your points.
I think there are obvious differences but it's still close enough to her modern version, at the same time it's unusual for Sideshow to rework that much a costume. Giving the time needed from this tease to PO to actual release, I wonder if they got a glimpse of her movie costume and are working after it, or if they're trying to nail on their own a middle way between the modern comic outfit and what they think could be the movie costume - kinda like the XM Daredevil.

Lol, I was joking guys, I see your points.
I think there are obvious differences but it's still close enough to her modern version, at the same time it's unusual for Sideshow to rework that much a costume. Giving the time needed from this tease to PO to actual release, I wonder if they got a glimpse of her movie costume and are working after it, or if they're trying to nail on their own a middle way between the modern comic outfit and what they think could be the movie costume - kinda like the XM Daredevil.

I agree.i think they could have been shown some concept art for the film.

Looks good, another Ms...Captain Marvel for the collection. Was actually hoping this was the male version. Marvell and Warlock (Magus variants) would be perfect complements to Thanos, which I'm sure Sideshow will produce in the next year or two.

I think the sculpt is beautiful.

Hopefully they include a switch out head piece like Emma Frost had (same sculpt, different hair)

Love the excitement! Damn, this year's 12 Days is killing it!

I like what I see with this Captain Marvel. She's beautiful!

But I'll wait for the full reveal before fully committing ...and waiting on the price as well.

The 2012 run isn't marvel now. Which captain marvel (Carol Danvers) comics would people recommend?

I really like this. A alternative facemask head sculpt would push me over to complete buy.

Back