Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the email today and jumped for joy! This will be my first Premium Format Figure. Looks great!

Excited when I got the email, clicked to open the SS website, was still kinda happy to see the preview pic, but after some time, I'm thinking I'd rather it be more comic accurate, plus that belt is kinda bulky. I still want it, but maybe not enough to buy it.

This looks incredibly interesting, and I usually don't care for female sculpts. The retouched costume looks great so far (can't wait for comic accuracy police, duh) and face is amazing.
I'm hoping for a masked version as Exclusive, a simple different haircut would be a waste imho, a metallic face mask with flowing hair would be killer:

cm-hdr.jpg

Last edited:
This does look good, although as someone who owns both the XM version and the original sideshow version, I question how much I should want another variation. They're trying to pull me back in:

y3g7hw.jpg

Also, I did think this was the DC version at first too. Still hoping for a new DC 1/4 announcement (and no, another Catwoman doesn't count in my book)

Last edited:
I was never a big Captain Marvel fan but this piece looks amazing. Congrats to all those that have been waiting for her.

Same here. I'll always think of her as Ms. Marvel/Warbird and I'll always like her black costume best. She just looks so damn sexy in it. This is a pass for me. Not a must have character for my collection.

Wow, this looks amazing. Seems like SS are really stepping up their game with the more recent Marvel pieces.

This looks incredibly interesting, and I usually don't care for female sculpts. The retouched costume looks great so far (can't wait for comic accuracy police, duh) and face is amazing.
I'm hoping for a masked version as Exclusive, a simple different haircut would be a waste imho, a metallic face mask with flowing hair would be killer:

cm-hdr.jpg

Sorry, Mule, but it's not about accuracy policing. In the preview pick at least, this doesn't even look like the same character to me. I own a bunch of XM statues with their costume redesigns, but they all look like the same character.

cm-hdr.jpg

Oh, did I hear somebody call me? Lol...

I know I'm part of the accuracy police, I prefer the comic costumes because I love the comics, but even with the changes they made to this costume (gloves, gold lines, etc) I see nothing here so far that would prevent me from ordering...although I'm waiting to see what this weird belt thing ss made up is, that's certainly their own take. And overall the exact comic costume looks better to me. But this is good enough so far.

Carol has had the short style and long hair in this costume, plus the full mask.

It'd be nice if ss could include all 3 portrait options in some way...how awesome would 3 switch out heads be??!!!

Back