Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She scared the **** out of Ronan he ran like a little girl, but was shown to be such a try hard badass in gotg. I wonder why he never went after the weapon again? I know why, cause she would kick his ass and there would be no gotg. They can’t have that now can they. Notice how he wasn’t scared of thanos.. but captain marvel look out.. that’s why they done ****ed up with her powers.. it’s like rey all over again nothing can challenge her

Ronan wasn't scared of Thanos until he had the power stone. Before that, he did nothing...just stood there while Thanos made fun of him.

She scared the **** out of Ronan he ran like a little girl, but was shown to be such a try hard badass in gotg. I wonder why he never went after the weapon again? I know why, cause she would kick his ass and there would be no gotg. They can’t have that now can they. Notice how he wasn’t scared of thanos.. but captain marvel look out.. that’s why they done ****ed up with her powers.. it’s like rey all over again nothing can challenge her

A good villain knows when to run, hide or be a fake.

Did Gruber immediately attack Mclane when he was face to face with him or did he first snivel like a cowardly wimp.

Besides Thanos instantly squashed any attempt by Ronan to be alpha, Thanos called him “boy” almost immediately lol

He did talk smack to Thanos later on but over a conference call not in his presence lol

Last edited:
As a huge Superman fun I understand why people don’t really like him, there is no tension because he is so powerful, you have to use plot devices like kryptonite or have extremely powerful enemies that don’t work well in justice league setting because They render other members useless or make them look weak esp Batman. captain marvel in the mcu is the Superman now. She is extremely powerful and has no weaknesses. She is basically a nuclear bomb nothing can harm her she is destruction incarnate. The way she flew thru those ships, destroyed those bombs, her blasts and apparent invincibility. Does she even have any weaknesses???, can she feel any pain? I don’t know, all I know is the ending was so anticlimactic cause of her powers that I was shocked it was over, I was waiting for something to challenge her but it never came.. just end credits

Exactly he wasn’t scared of thanos but captain marvel freaked him the **** out. What does that say about her power level compared to thanos

I don't know.

Is there any mention of Thanos in CM? Maybe Ronan would have been freaked out by Thanos in the 1990's too. By the time he sees Thanos in GOTG, he's seen a lot.

Also Korath is in CM, right? He said in GOTG that Thanos was the "most powerful being in the universe."

As a huge Superman fun I understand why people don’t really like him, there is no tension because he is so powerful, you have to use plot devices like kryptonite or have extremely powerful enemies that don’t work well in justice league setting because They render other members useless or make them look weak esp Batman. captain marvel in the mcu is the Superman now. She is extremely powerful and has no weaknesses. She is basically a nuclear bomb nothing can harm her she is destruction incarnate. The way she flew thru those ships, destroyed those bombs, her blasts and apparent invincibility. Does she even have any weaknesses???, can she feel any pain? I don’t know, all I know is the ending was so anticlimactic cause of her powers that I was shocked it was over, I was waiting for anything that challenged her.

Why are you so caught up with her power levels?

Do you really think the Russo’s are just going to have her show up and save the day?

You know that’s not in Marvel’s DNA right.

That would probably be highly offensive to Feige and the Russo’s so they wouldn’t even consider doing that especially in a movie with 30+ heroes!

CM was about her self discovery and helping others she had sworn off as enemies that’s why they didn’t have Doomsday show up to fight her.

IW is 3 freaking hours long for a reason and it can’t be because CM can’t be challenged.

I’m caught up because it’s just like rey, there is no tension, thanos don’t stand a chance. Russo’s just need to find a way to delay the enivitible. She will save the day regardless they lost the first time without her they will win with her

in the comics, Rouge stole her powers and put her in a coma.

htwqZc8.gif

That's what gave Rouge her amazing.....

fQh36zh.gif

...power.

I’m caught up because it’s just like rey, there is no tension, thanos don’t stand a chance. Russo’s just need to find a way to delay the enivitible. She will save the day regardless they lost the first time without her they will win with her

Wow...I am a huge movie lover myself so I understand the passion, but you kind of make it sound like you think Thanos and Captain Marvel are real people...the people who write the movie are going to tell the story they want to tell...they owe no one anything and the only "rules" as far as who has the "power" and who should beat who are whatever they ultimately choose to put on the page and then the screen. They can have Bob the Avengers HQ Plumber beat Thanos to death with a plunger in the end if they choose to because it's their movie. Anyone who thinks they are owed a certain outcome because they "stuck with 'em" for 20 movies and 10 years or whatever needs to come up for some air. Better yet they need to buy the film rights to the Marvel characters and make their own movies where Captain Marvel spends the whole movie cooking dinner and massaging Iron Man's shoulders. Until then do what I do when a film series goes in a direction I don't like...I just stop watching.

Does anything hurt her though, it dont matter what he brings, once she went super saiyan they didnt establish any weakness or if anything even hurts her. She is like invincible, literally. A ****ing living flying proton bomb of pure energy

I would say that since she’s
Spoiler Spoiler:
it can probably be manipulated or containted by
Spoiler Spoiler:
is used to make her turn on the Avengers hence her power level was made high so that she could be a threat against them!!

Wow...I am a huge movie lover myself so I understand the passion, but you kind of make it sound like you think Thanos and Captain Marvel are real people...the people who write the movie are going to tell the story they want to tell...they owe no one anything and the only "rules" as far as who has the "power" and who should beat who are whatever they ultimately choose to put on the page and then the screen. They can have Bob the Avengers HQ Plumber beat Thanos to death with a plunger in the end if they choose to because it's their movie. Anyone who thinks they are owed a certain outcome because they "stuck with 'em" for 20 movies and 10 years or whatever needs to come up for some air. Better yet they need to buy the film rights to the Marvel characters and make their own movies where Captain Marvel spends the whole movie cooking dinner and massaging Iron Man's shoulders. Until then do what I do when a film series goes in a direction I don't like...I just stop watching.

Ouch lol

Does anything hurt her though, it dont matter what he brings, once she went super saiyan they didnt establish any weakness or if anything even hurts her. She is like invincible, literally. A ****ing living flying proton bomb of pure energy

In the comics, no. She doesn't have any notable weaknesses, but someone with greater strength or power can hurt her, similarly to how Darkseid can hurt Superman.

Lol I love the mcu one movie ain’t going to get me to stop watching it. And I don’t think they are real lol, I thought we were having an intellectual discussion about the movie that didnt involve the ****ing political aspects for a change. We all all love this ****, and talk about it doesnt mean we think it’s real seriously bud lol. I need another beer

She is really powerful to fit in with the established mcu no doubt about it

In the comics, no. She doesn't have any notable weaknesses, but someone with greater strength or power can hurt her, similarly to how Darkseid can hurt Superman.

Damn it you ruined Darkseid seriously WTF dude show some restraint and have some respect!

Damn it who can beat Darkseid then!

I’m calling it right now she will be the new villain in AEG! :lol

She’s going to kill Cap! :horror

Last edited:
Back