Captain Malcolm Reynolds custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!!! That is really fantastic. You could make a fortune selling those. There is nothing like it. You have a true talent. Keep up the good work. Maybe someone (Hot Toys, Sideshow) will take notice and the hint.

Grandpa always knows best

great, i loved the series best scifi on tv , but really hated the movie, the ending just didnt fit .

again great sculpt, and the costume looks professonal.

Wow, the likeness of Nathan is really there:monkey5
Nice job.
I will be waiting for Adam Baldwin figure ....

Shiny!!!

You really nailed Mals character with this custom . .the headsculpt in particular is astounding, a perfect likeness. His clothes look perfectly tailored also . . excellent job.

PM him and see if he has any left. Its really a great job and much better in person than in the pics.

I think I'd be really interested in getting a copy of 'old capt Tight pants'. I was never a great fan of Firefly, but I'd love to turn him into a Caleb custom.

How are you getting on with this one then love?

I tried pm'ing the artist, no response yet. Must be busy. I am just hoping that getting a Mal sculpt from you isn't out of the question. I can't stop looking at the photos of him. He's done so well!

Count me in for one the heads. I don't really want the gun and holster though... I'll be grabbing one of these baby's from Steveo's Toys

MalRig.jpg

MalPistol.jpg

Does anyone know if Spenser has put together a list of those who are interested in buying one of these yet?

Just to be clear the Jayne is from a person that posts over at OSW. Mal is by Spenser and as of yet there has been no official orders taken. But many have posted interest and Spenser indicated he'd be willing to make his head available when time permitted. So we're just waiting to see.

Back