Captain Malcolm Reynolds custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, yes I want one! My hand is way in the air. High high up there.

Oh man, that is seriously amazing! Is there a petition that I can sign so that if enough people want one, you will make some for sale to fans of your work!!?? I love what you have done with this Mal and I can't wait to see your Jayne!! :drool:drool:drool

Last edited:
Well no need to really sign up because this thread has been going on a long time. Don't think a Mal is going to be mass produced.
Guess we can only hope.

Well no need to really sign up because this thread has been going on a long time. Don't think a Mal is going to be mass produced.
Guess we can only hope.

Yeah, I think that Spenser was just breaking our hearts even posting that fine of a figure with no intent of making more than one of him.

I am getting tired of pay $150 for a figure that is not worth it. You hear me Medicom and HT!!!!! But Mal is so damned amazing looking, that he is figure I would be happy to pay good money for. That is one excellent looking 1/6 that is worth every penny. To bad none of us will ever get one. :confused: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, I think that Spenser was just breaking our hearts even posting that fine of a figure with no intent of making more than one of him.

I am getting tired of pay $150 for a figure that is not worth it. You hear me Medicom and HT!!!!! But Mal is so damned amazing looking, that he is figure I would be happy to pay good money for. That is one excellent looking 1/6 that is worth every penny. To bad none of us will ever get one. :confused: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Theres a pretty big untapped market for Firefly collectables all it would take is for one company to take the rights for cheap make some great items and make easy money! *hint hint Sideshow* i mean some of the licenses they obtain make me go "WHY IN THE HELL NOT FIREFLY"

Nathan Fillion as Captain Malcolm Reynolds... the boots, belt, holster are leather, and the coat is brown suede. Next up is the “man called Jayne."

malfirefly1.jpg

That's awesome! Nice custom of the "Big Damn Hero." :)

Back