Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be ordering this and the Legolas maquette tomorrow. In all my years of SS collecting this will be the first time that I'll be ordering two items that are going up on the same day.

I actually got up to 3 items in one day. I got the two you got and the new 12 inch Star Wars.

Decided not to get it. It's one of the best pieces SS has done for sure. But, I really don't want to feel like I need to buy the entire line. Was a tough decision, as I really like this piece a lot.

If SS does any princesses I will get them for my daughter. And if they do a Jack Skellington, I'll get that for my son.

I'm on the verge of pre-ordering knowing that I will be able to cancel. I know what will happen if I go down that path, so I am trying to resist... I'm also trying to resist looking to see if EQ is available at any on-line stores, because I know what happens when I start looking.

Hopefully someone here on the boards won one of the prizes :cool:

9 total winners so surely at least 1 Freak won. It wasn't me :(.

Well, I don't usually like to gloat, but I was one of the winners. It was 3 pm when I got a call and it said "unkonwn" on my phone so I answered it. It went something like this:

Me: Hello?
SS: Hi, may speak to Edison please?
Me: This is he...
SS: Hi, this is Robin from Sideshow....
Me: Yes??? :eek:
SS: I just called to let you know you did not win the Captain Hook PF...
Me: Okay.....:panic:
SS: But you did win the Rocketeer PF. Wasn't that you wanted most?
Me: Yes....it........was.... :thud:
SS: You got it.....
Me: Really????
SS: Yes!
Me: I can't believe it....(screamed like a little girl)....Thank you, thank you so much.....Gosh...I asked the Mistress for that but did not win....I got my wish after all....

SS: We can't ship it today but we will Monday. Do you have an account with us?
Me: Sure do.........:hi5::yess::chew:blissy:rock
SS: Well, congrats and enjoy you Rocketeer.
Me: I will, thank you very much

I'm a very happy man, collector, Sideshow Fan and I can not wait to display Rocket man by my Jack Sparrow.

Thank you Sideshow

Bear

Thats awesome Bear congrats!!

I worked overnight so I slept during everything :slap

Glad to see a lot of freaks get the prizes.

Back