Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finally sold out a couple months ago. I have no clue why it took that long because its a beauty! Keep your eye on ebay, You might be able to snag one under retail on there.

I was lying awake this night .... and was thinking the next in the series has to be Prince John from Robin hood (or Jafar). He is nowhere mentioned in thread about this series i think. But he is so nice, he would be great.

Yeah, same here. I just showed my wife Captain Hook and we both love it.

Of course then I told her, I'd have to backtrack and get the other 2.

:lol

Do it! :lol :1-1:

Sideshow is really hitting the Disney pieces out of the park, IMO.

I'm kind of surprised the Disney line isn't as popular as I thought it would be with collectors.... But I think this piece is the game-changer.

So who's definitely in for this piece?? I'll be using my reward points on this one when I pre-order :D

I'm kind of surprised the Disney line isn't as popular as I thought it would be with collectors.... But I think this piece is the game-changer.

So who's definitely in for this piece?? I'll be using my reward points on this one when I pre-order :D

I like it, but just financially impossible for me to keep up with Sideshow's Disney line, so I have to be choosy. I only have Evil Queen. Yes, I'd love to get the others, but just isn't happening. I still haven't bought Rocketeer and that's on my wants list.

I thought Disney is starting to sell SS pieces, they already have marvel statues at their stores.

Some of the larger stores have certain pieces and definitely in spots at Downtown Disney but you'll never find a ton of these at Disney. Disney usually stocks the majority of their theme park stores with things people can easily take home and have the larger items near exits. People are hesitant to grab something and have to carry it around all day whilst are more willing to get it and walk it to their car.

There are differing dynamics depending on where you stay, etc. that Disney has planned for but that has been their model for a while. When Master Replicas was up and booming they'd sell the mini lightsabers at Star Traders for example no problem but for awhile if you were nuts enough to pay over MSRP for their 1:1 Lightsaber they'd ship them to your house.

I love this piece, it definitely knock out any of the Disney inspired PFs to date, but unfortunately things are a little tight at Stark Enterprises so I will have to pass solely based on financial situations. I really hope I can win one. :D

we are :p but still need the evil queen excl... we only go for full sets :hi5:

I was lying awake this night .... and was thinking the next in the series has to be Prince John from Robin hood (or Jafar). He is nowhere mentioned in thread about this series i think. But he is so nice, he would be great.

Prince John would be pretty cool. I'm dying for Robin Hood though. I will weep, literally weep, with joy when he is announced.

I'll be ordering this and the Legolas maquette tomorrow. In all my years of SS collecting this will be the first time that I'll be ordering two items that are going up on the same day.

I actually almost forgot the PO for this was tomorrow........ :cuckoo:

It's been a while since I've done a PO, and I'm used to them being on Fridays. Hope everyone gets a chance to nab one of these! :hi5:

Wicked. A Must-Have and for me indeed the best Disney PF till now.
Need also to build up a sea base for display.

Hope they will go on with the villians. Maybe we get Hades oder Hopper.

I'm very excited

peterpan66gm1.gif

Prince John would be pretty cool. I'm dying for Robin Hood though. I will weep, literally weep, with joy when he is announced.

I'd feel the same way if they did Dumbo.

For me there are three that I'd flip for if they were produced. Tarzan, the Genie from Aladdin and Mr. Incredible. I love what they've done so far but those three are on my most wanted from this line.

this line is all about the villains... and unless it's topsyturvy day, it ain't gonna happen since they only have a license for the animated villains (and the live movies).... that doesn't take away the fact that they would be awesome :p

Back