Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Hook looks great. I kind of would like to catch up with the Evil Queen and Maleficent then order this. Not sure though.

I love the Disney Masterpiece movies. I'd also like to buy the Princesses (if they ever make any) for my daughter for when she gets older.

Can't believe SS has had the Disney license for over 2 years already and we have had like 4 or 5 pieces announced.

I'm right there with you. I'm glad that we've only had a few releases though; it'll make it easier to catch up should I choose to do so.

They have had the license for 2 years. As it was 2 (not including this past one) Christmases ago they showed the video announcing the license.

sure wish they would get some more out more quickly. I think if Hook sells well, we might see Jafar or another animated male villain. And I'd bet dollars to donuts that a Jessica PF will be out in 2011.

I get the impression ss has no interest in princesses.

I would love to see Sideshow do a Monstro piece...something like this.

l.sku1661.jpg

If they ever did dios that would be a pretty awesome piece. Beast vs. Gaston would as well.

We need some Princesses or Heroes before more villains.

I'd love to see Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Belle, Pocahontas and Jasmine in some form.

Even though Tangled is the newest release, I wouldn't mind a PF or comiquette of Flynn Rider. (Hell, if Prince Dastan can get one - Flynn definitely deserves one too!)

BEAST!!!! :panic: :lecture

But Hook looks cool too. :)

Can't we start with a Beauty and the Beast petition first...

And yes, I know, much the same fur issue, tho with the Beast, I would expect a mostly clothed version, so really only the head that needs to be sculpted.

Plus, you got to remember we are talking animated characters here, so unlike a real fur Chewie, it would be a somewhat more stylised version of fur to match the movie. Would still be tricky to get exactly right, both from a sculpt and paint point of view, but I'd think still way more doable then Chewie.

Just saw this (I'm reading this thread all out of order). But yes, BEAST BEAST BEAST!!!!!

I agree that with them being animated the sculpt will look completely natural. I don't see any need to make any of them furry.

:exactly: Best doesn't need "fur" being an animated character.

Oh, if you all want to talk about BEAST more, I started a thread for it a while back. :monkey3

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85173

:peace

Last edited:
If Hook does sell well i would love to c an oogie boogie from nightmare before xmas or a hades from hercules they would be epic lov this line so much esp the evil villans <3

Pictures and info have been posted in the production blog!!!!! :banana

I'm 100% in..... :D I think this is the quintessential Disney piece. I grew up on Disney and the base and Tic-Toc piece really capture the feeling of the Disney park and movies when I was growing up. A must have for me :banana

Looks great! I'll be putting blue felt or something under the piece so Croc won't seem disembodied!

i'm in 100%

$324.99 is NOT a bad price for this Large Scale Disney Villian.

EX Limited to 350 sounds good to me

Last edited:
ah wdcc, about $3k and only 8 1/2" tall, no thanks, will wait for something bigger for cheaper from SS, do love the design though!

In fact, it looks so good that it makes me wonder why they couldn't or didn't want to capture Maleficent's likeness. Sorry, still disappointed with that piece.

Back