Captain EO's Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain EO

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! After seeing pics of everyone's awesome collections, I decided to go ahead and post some pics of my own!!

If you want to see any of these pics in higher resolution, check out my flickr page: Captain EO's flickr set.

2835664298_d07dc0581d.jpg

2835644966_116d6d50f0.jpg

2835655034_64e08967fd.jpg

2834820187_8290f012e7.jpg

2834823141_16be2139b2.jpg

2834832435_42e672c36f.jpg

2834840793_d21407b293.jpg

2834845427_a2f8c0904f.jpg

2834847509_62703b3338.jpg

2835642430_4b4a1bcff1.jpg

I hope you like them!!

Great stuff man! Is that a custom He-Ro? It's gotta be. And let's see those LEGO's! Be excellent to eachother!

Nice collection !

Who are the guys in the divers suit on te second pic ??
Can you give some more information about them ?

They look great !

Nice collection !

Who are the guys in the divers suit on te second pic ??
Can you give some more information about them ?

They look great !

Thanks!

They're from a line called Copperhead 18, made by Kennyswork and distributed by Hot Toys. Sideshow carries them, but they usually sell out pretty quick, since they're very limited run. There are three out so far, Dark, Dig, and Dr. Cube. I haven't picked up Dr. Cube yet, damn you Hot Toys Dark Knight figures!! You can check out more about them at the Hot Toys site. Aren't they awesome!!

very nice, after looking at this I am gonna transform soundwave into a robot. I have no idea why I have him as a boombox on my shelf now!:monkey1

What is the big Optimus? standing next to Voltron? I love that.

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely need to get some risers for poor ol Terminator and Robocop. I was thinking of getting another detolf, so it's not as cramped.

What is the big Optimus? standing next to Voltron? I love that.

That's Masterpiece Optimus Prime, released a few years ago. He's pretty amazing, and even transforms!

Nice collection. Are those the jun planning jack skellingtons? Are they pretty nice? I've been looking at them and thinking of picking up one or two...:drool

Nice collection. Are those the jun planning jack skellingtons? Are they pretty nice? I've been looking at them and thinking of picking up one or two...:drool

The Jack and Santa Jack not in the case are actually from Medicom. They have a metal armature and are very awesome. They're they exact same size as the actual Jack prop used in the movie. The Jack and Pumpkin King Jack in the case are from Jun Planning. They're slightly smaller with a plastic armature, but they are still pretty awesome.

Your collection looks great just got done watching nightmare before christmas a few moments ago so your jack peices caught my eye... like the way you have everything displayed looks real nice.

awesome collection. I really need some Disney stuff. My cousin wouldn't drop it though , I have a hard enough time collecting predator , alien and batman stuff ! :lol
Fantastic stuff , a nice mix of everything ! :rock

Back