Captain Antilles is the next 12" Star Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be great to have him to sqare off against the Stormtroopers and to display with a neck full of Vader's hand!

As a casual SW fan he's an easy pass. I wouldn't be able to explain who he is:slap and he really wouldn't add anything to my collection.

I am just bummed that we don't have a date for the order yet. Looks like there will be no PPO for him though. It sounds like he will be coming out on the Newsletter for order.

Damn, I can't believe that I'm one of the few happy to see this figure. I've skipped over so many figures this past year that it's odd to talk about SS figures aymore.

I'm passing in this ending my completist streak and honestly will be selling off a decent portion of my SW stuff.

Oh my stars and garters! What? For reals? Well I for one am cool with Captain Antilles, is he Lando? No. Is he cool, yes. If this was pre-Vader/Trooper/RFtrooper then yeah it would be on the lamer side of things. I like this recent forecast of ANH figures. I'll bite. If the exclusive is alternate head sculpt I may actually order it. Exclusive that is.

I don't think I would hold out a lot of hope for any exclusive items on this figure. Looks to me to be a newsletter offering as there is no PPO logo on the figure and no mention of a PPO in the newsletter...just a warning to watch newsletters for it's release.

I think this is one of those domestic exclusives...one version...3,000 pieces.

Have to say not that interested in Antilles... now trying to figure out if I want the generic Fleet trooper or this guy.

Are we guessing what the exclusive version will be?
I'm for a, getting choked out by Vader face, myself.
We won't see anything cool like that though.
They better get back to the main characters,not some one who had less than 60 seconds of screen time.
:chew

I'll be getting him. Just about anything ANH I'll probably snag. And I disagree about the timing. This is perfect after two big announcments like Vader and Stormie.

I think he looks good (what we've seen) and I'd like to get him. I have the fleet trooper on order, so this would go with that nicely. BUT...
I dunno if I'm going to shell out the bux sideshow has set as their new price point for someone that can't really be that heavy on pack in items.
Anyone remember the "neato" item on Ki Adi Mundi is a nifty clip on his belt to hold his saber?
Maybe I'm just spoiled by their past releases with all the cool stuff cramed in the box for my hard earned money?????

What y'all think?

I think that if SS can make the Fleet Trooper look as good as the proto then it'll be a winner. Same for this one. There was something about that fleet trooper that really made it shine even though it was such a minor character. Maybe this one will follow suit.

Back