Captain Antilles IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm guessing it's a sign of the economy and popularity of this figure, that I, for the first time in this entire line, am the first one to post in hand images of a figure. Forgive the crappy cell phone camera quality, my real one's at home, but wanted to do this as it feels kinda cool to be the first since I'm pretty much photo boy around here :lol

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

Like you said in the other thread, his head does look a little big, but not as noticeable with the helmet on.

Looks pretty good. I just sure wish he came with an exclusive choke head. I would have bought.

I'm surprised how much i like this one i wasn't really impressed when it first came up.

Thanks for posting the pics! I have one also but keep mine MIB . Can you tell me if he has a holster on his belt? The info on the SSC site says he doesn't but the box says he does.

Thanks for posting the pics! I have one also but keep mine MIB . Can you tell me if he has a holster on his belt? The info on the SSC site says he doesn't but the box says he does.

No holster. I think the blaster is just a nicety anyways, odds are he probably never carried a weapon being the Captain, just keep it handy somewhere in the even they're boarded and he has to fight.

No holster. I think the blaster is just a nicety anyways, odds are he probably never carried a weapon being the Captain, just keep it handy somewhere in the even they're boarded and he has to fight.

Antilles probably dropped his holster in a gesture of good faith when the Stormtroopers boarded -- "Can't we talk about this?" *he's yanked away roughly* -- "Hey, that hurts."

Maul, he looks great. I think I can overlook the head size, especially with the helmet to hide it. I'm looking forward to getting mine next week even more so, now. Thanks for the pics!

Maul, he looks great. I think I can overlook the head size, especially with the helmet to hide it. I'm looking forward to getting mine next week even more so, now. Thanks for the pics!

Indeed, in a way I think it helps because his hair's dark, you see less helmet white so it gives a stronger shadwo look in the inside of the helmet.

Looks good - is it just me, or is the helmet a better fit with this one?

I don't have my RFT yet, so I can't compare the helmets, but if I were to guess I imagine it's the head size factoring into this.
Looking forward to mine Tues!

Sean, I think that Sideshow chose you knowing that they would increase their sales when other members see what they have on offer. You certainly show their items in a great light and I'm sure that they are conscious of that and very grateful for it.

Or you're one lucky sum'^^^^^! :lol

Its good to know that I only have about 6 weeks to wait for this guy now. :banana

Thanks Paul, it just seems that the usual west coast folks who beat me to it either passed on this guy altogether or hesitated on ordering him. I always place orders the instant items go up so it shipped quick, but usually being out east I'm getting stuff after the initial wave. It is interesting though that so far I haven't seen any panicky comments about how he turned out :lol

Bigger noggin fills in the helmet better, making both look better.

And for that, I'm not sure SSC should be faulted for the larger head as it may have been planned with the helmet in mind. Sure some people may want to display him with it off, but a film accurrate presentation would have him with his helmet on and they may have planned the figure to optimize that look. The head's only a problem with the hat off, so it's not really even a problem, just something you will notice when you first open him up.

Paint apps came out real nice, best Buck figure I've gotten in awhile as far as paint apps.

Back