Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this giclee print on ebay. Thought it was sweet. Do you have the TFA Cap PF?

That print is amazing. :thud:

I don't have the TFA Cap, but I think he looks pretty awesome. I like the pose and base. It seems like it's taking a while for SSC to reveal TWS Cap.

That print is amazing. :thud:

I don't have the TFA Cap, but I think he looks pretty awesome. I like the pose and base. It seems like it's taking a while for SSC to reveal TWS Cap.

Yea, I really would like to pair my Cap TFA suit with a possible WS PF.

I feel like we might not see TWS PF's at SDCC now. If they're going to show Stealth Cap in a couple of weeks then he'd be ready now. And if he's ready now why didn't we see him on the 4th? Hmmm. I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

I hope you're wrong too.

Maybe they want to save it for an SDCC surprise? With the avengers cast there and all.

I hope you're right, Savage. :pray:

I've literally gotten 100 emails saying that my final flex payment has been changed to July 2015. It's like SS is yelling at me.

Sideshow is sleeping on their movie PF's... Spidey is nowhere to be found. And this...

Jeeze sideshow is flooding my email with em. At first I thought all my pfs was delayed I thought their factory blew up or something.

I just had the Spidey JSC Comiquette ship and I'm getting multiple emails of the shipping notification too.

This one better be shown at SDCC this week is all I'm saying. They're really slacking on their PF lines.

This one better be shown at SDCC this week is all I'm saying. They're really slacking on their PF lines.

Their not slacking. Stuff teased looks great. They need to just learn about concept windows and teases. Can't tease it then do nothing for months.

Let's hope whatever they reveal isn't this Lol.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back