Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there will be two shields? Cap is not displayed with the Stealth shield as depicted in the teaser art.

Never mind, I just answered my own question. :lol I keep forgetting this is up for preorder already.

WAY BETTER than the tease
Holy crap. Wow didn't expect it to look like this. Do you know if there's a second shield? The base is better too
Hat looks awesome a lot of weight on that single peg though.
Yes it does sir. I'm sire the base is weighted like crazy to offset that.
Again just blown away by what I expected to what it is

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Holy crap. Wow didn't expect it to look like this. Do you know if there's a second shield? The base is better too

Yes it does sir. I'm sire the base is weighted like crazy to offset that.
Again just blown away by what I expected to what it is

I had a feeling it was going to be good. I mean the movie was amazing, so any pose from it would be win. The photoshop concept was just rushed.

Need more pics but I like what I see so far. :yess:

10559809_509560175856187_6510622107231649372_n.jpg

I agree that that's a pretty big lean. Here's hoping that it won't impact (no pun intended) the longevity of the piece. Because that's a *damn* dynamic pose. It pretty much demands to be place in a curio with a mirror behind it to see the shield though. Looking forward to seeing the unmasked Evans portrait. Hopefully since they got their big SDCC reveal they can go ahead and update their site with official pics now.

Badass though! I think I will go ahead and grab this one instead of the King Arts phone charger. Now bring on Bucky!

I had a feeling it was going to be good. I mean the movie was amazing, so any pose from it would be win. The photoshop concept was just rushed.
Yeah i think that's what killed it for everyone and the long ass wait for the proto.

$2,000 Wolverine anyone? Ouch!

I saw the pics of the one that broke. If that was me I'd be very pissed off.

I wish I could observe the QA process SSC has in place in their factories. As a former QA inspector I understand the quality concepts, approaches and tools needed to improve the quality process.

I've said in the past that Sideshow's quality has improved, but that's going off the products I've received. Your mileage may vary. :lol

If Sideshow moved their manufacturing operation back to the US I'd apply to be a QA inspector in a heartbeat. :lecture

This looks awesome, who would of thought this would of turned out so amazing after that lame teaser.

Back