Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember this stupid Terminator concept art that made him look like a ballerina figure skater?

terminator.jpg

And then the final pose looked awesome. I *hope* that turns out to be the case for Cap as well. :pray:

Not bad. Could be better IMO. It is concept art so I will reserve judgment till I see the it. I don't really mind the pose much. I think I'll keep my Cap TFA though as I really prefer the colors and look to this.

Geez, we're only at the concept art stage? They should have had this up for preorder by now. At any rate I'm just as underwhelmed with this PF as I was with TFA PF. HT is way ahead of the curve than Sideshow anyways when it comes to the Cap products. I've preordered all their Caps and I'm passing on this PF.

I was hoping for pictures in April, not more paintings. And I don't remember it being a June 2015 release. This thing won't even ship in time for Avengers 2!

Geez, we're only at the concept art stage? They should have had this up for preorder by now. At any rate I'm just as underwhelmed with this PF as I was with TFA PF. HT is way ahead of the curve than Sideshow anyways when it comes to the Cap products. I've preordered all their Caps and I'm passing on this PF.

I felt the same about HT. HT head sculpts to me are the only thing to get a excited about. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Anyone else not see a nrd?

"Special Offer: For a limited time, this product is available for pre-order without a non-refundable deposit required."

probably cos they don't have actual photos yet, but for some reason wanted to let you preorder.

This just came up on my Facebook feed. I think the concept art looks great but everyone is *****ing about the pose. I don't collect Marvel PFs but I really like this. Looks like it will come with two sculpts and two shields.

"Special Offer: For a limited time, this product is available for pre-order without a non-refundable deposit required."

probably cos they don't have actual photos yet, but for some reason wanted to let you preorder.

Probably because of the movie just coming out.

Back