Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably obvious to some, but make sure if you preorder you don't use the flex pay option. Was just reading up on sideshows' policy and even though there may be no NRD on this, they'll charge at least $20 for cancelling any flex paid item after 48 hrs from the time the order was placed. I know $20 isn't much but it's worth thinking about :wink1:

At the end it's all about the sculpt and paint quality, GG 1/4 is pretty much guaranteed to be top notch quality wise, SS is tbd. But I don't care for the clear base GG uses, I wonder why they refuse to use a proper base.

Just to confirm this is based on the movie while the hydra version is comic, is that correct

At the end it's all about the sculpt and paint quality, GG 1/4 is pretty much guaranteed to be top notch quality wise, SS is tbd. But I don't care for the clear base GG uses, I wonder why they refuse to use a proper base.

Just to confirm this is based on the movie while the hydra version is comic, is that correct

The Hydra version doesn't look like a comic version to me but also doesn't represent any movie I know.
That's why I waited...And this came along :yess:
Already have the original Movie Version. I'll make room for two Capts.

This is going to be a sort of dio with Winter Soldier. David Igo practically confirmed someone's suspicion.

Maybe something like this.

captain-america-winter-soldier-concept.jpg

Or this

Captain-America-Winter-Soldier.jpg

Ordered, but not convinced with this double reward thing. They're probably just charging $20 more on the statue than they would've with normal points.

Serious?
Less than $400 for a PF with neary $40 in RP can't be sniffed at.
I'm not getting too excited until I see it. No interest in WS personally so hope it displays well on it's own.

Yep, PO'd this last night....quite simply a win win situation what with double Reward points plus zero NRD so you don't lose any money if I decide to cancel :rock

My thoughts exactly! I po'd this last night as well. One question though...has SS ever put up a PO like this before showing us the sculpt? If they have I sure don't recall one. Kinda strange.......

My thoughts exactly! I po'd this last night as well. One question though...has SS ever put up a PO like this before showing us the sculpt? If they have I sure don't recall one. Kinda strange.......

Yes pal...they recently released their Iron Patriot Maquette using the same selling ploy of double RP and no NRD, we saw the statue as a whole but they never released images of the alternate Rhodes portrait...so a very similar kind of thing...as strange as it is for SS, it seems a tactic to coincide with Gentle Giants releases of the same characters

Yes pal...they recently released their Iron Patriot Maquette using the same selling ploy of double RP and no NRD, we saw the statue as a whole but they never released images of the alternate Rhodes portrait...so a very similar kind of thing...as strange as it is for SS, it seems a tactic to coincide with Gentle Giants releases of the same characters

Gotcha... I missed that because I only collect the PF's now so never looked into that one. Thanks for the insight though!

Now all we need is a PF of the USO Star Spangled man from TFA! :rock

They can skip the Avengers suit.

The new striped suit is a little different in the movie. But ya they can def slip thr avengers one unless it comes without the helmet and the likeness is spot on.

Back