Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed SSC and they said they would be releasing final production photos this coming week but those will probably get delayed as well......

Hopefully... it would suck if we get charged before the final production photos come out.

Hopefully... it would suck if we get charged before the final production photos come out.

But not surprising. A lot of things with this statue haven't been handled well.

With that being said, I'm still looking forward to seeing in hand pics.

so this is supposed to ship next week. we get production pics this week?

This has got to be the most bizarre release of any PF ever.

:lol :lol :lol I was just about to say the same thing.

What happened with this to cause such a delay? At what point do you say 'yeah......let's throw in the towel'?

:lol :lol :lol I was just about to say the same thing.

What happened with this to cause such a delay? At what point do you say 'yeah......let's throw in the towel'?

never-give-up-never-surrender-quote-1.jpg
emoticon_ShiftyEyes.gif

ok so I just spoke with customer service. They will be processing and shipping orders next week, but they likely won't have final production photos in advance (maybe a day before orders ship).

ok so I just spoke with customer service. They will be processing and shipping orders next week, but they likely won't have final production photos in advance (maybe a day before orders ship).

I went ahead a made my final Flexpay payment in advance and look forward to receiving my statue.

At this point I don't care about final production photos.

I went ahead a made my final Flexpay payment in advance and look forward to receiving my statue.

At this point I don't care about final production photos.

I care about final production pictures.

My 'Zilla Statue is shipping in the next few days.
I would like to see production samples to get an idea if it's got better paint application than the Maquette. If not i'd cancel.

Looking forward to seeing this inhand. Fingers crossed for you guys who ordered. I dropped this a long time ago.

I care about final production pictures.

My 'Zilla Statue is shipping in the next few days.
I would like to see production samples to get an idea if it's got better paint application than the Maquette. If not i'd cancel.

Looking forward to seeing this inhand. Fingers crossed for you guys who ordered. I dropped this a long time ago.

If you cancel at this point do you lose your NRD? If so then why not just take receipt of the statue and if the paint app sucks return for full refund including NRD?

If you cancel at this point do you lose your NRD? If so then why not just take receipt of the statue and if the paint app sucks return for full refund including NRD?
When you're not in the USA, getting a full refund (shipping cost, taxes, customs) is not THAT easy compared to the US buyers....

When you're not in the USA, getting a full refund (shipping cost, taxes, customs) is not THAT easy compared to the US buyers....

ah, ok go it. I missed that you were outside the US. Yes that would be a challenge.

Back