Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..And the earth stood still

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days

Item Description

Item #: 3003771
Captain America - Winter Soldier - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE

Order: Qty: Unit Price: Discount: Tax: Shipping: Total: Deposit Paid: Other Payments: Amount Due:
1 $398.00 $0.00 $0.00 $24.15 $422.15
$422.1

I hope we get updated production pics before it ships, if not ill probably cancel this order.

I highly doubt Sideshow puts up production pics at this point. The delay in this piece screams "something isn't working" and I'm guessing they won't want to dissuade any other potential buyers. But hey, I'd like to be proven wrong.

Cancelled my order. No interest anymore. Hopefully someone who really wants the EX I had on order can get it!

Of course this would finally ship the same time as I'm about to receive another HT Captain America figure. Emailed SSC for final production pics but I doubt I'll get anything from it, even though considering I preordered it over 2 years ago and imagine that it has gone through multiple changes

This is honest to god the longest I've ever had to wait on a piece. Even when I ordered it,it was just a concept drawing. And now that AoU and Civil war has come and gone,Ive seem to lost interest. Might cancel this order. Anyone looking to pick up an Ex?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to getting this in a couple of weeks. The pose is alive and dynamic, really brings him to life IMO.

I am curious to see if any changes were made or if they just forgot about him... it's been quite a while, hopefully they will release final production photos next week.

Wow finally! Happy for you guys this one was a long wait and hopefully it was worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If not Snoopy will unleash hell on all at SSC :lol

That's right! I'll let my cat unleash a very harsh and heated email at Sideshow. :lecture

emailrage.jpg
:lol

I am curious to see if any changes were made or if they just forgot about him... it's been quite a while, hopefully they will release final production photos next week.

I emailed SSC and they said they would be releasing final production photos this coming week but those will probably get delayed as well......

Back