Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think it's the complexity of the suit guys. With all the armor, flaps, pouches, etc. it was just easier for them to sculpt those details instead of trying to cut and sew it.

Sideshow still makes plenty of full mixed media pieces.

I just think it's the complexity of the suit guys. With all the armor, flaps, pouches, etc. it was just easier for them to sculpt those details instead of trying to cut and sew it.

I suppose that's true and that might have raised the price on this one as well. :horror

Then SSC's design team are a bunch of wimps. Hot Toys and King Arts were able to craft full cloth Stealth outfits.

Yer darn toot'n! :lol

I suppose but SS's IM2 BW was a one piece suit and, IMO, was done very well.

So I think that SS could have done a fabric suit just as good as a sculpted one.

Yeah it was but that a pretty simple looking suit, wouldn't of that been hard to make.

:exactly:

Then SSC's design team are a bunch of wimps. Hot Toys and King Arts were able to craft full cloth Stealth outfits.

Yeah but man look at the figure, he is so dam tiny looking, even you said you don't like it because he looks too small.

Back