Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a new forum: "Sideshow Plastic Freaks", come on guys.....plastic?!?

Reminded me of the 1:6 Spawn, those were plastic and great. The price, super affordable. Get the hint :wink1:

I understand that, I was agreeing with Ink & just making a joke.

As far as it being worth $400 that's subjective. If a customer doesn't like PVC material because they feel the price doesn't justify the collectible then they don't buy it and spend their money elsewhere.

I have a few Kotobukiya statues and they're made of PVC and they look great.

Phew, I thought you were serious :clap

Well that's just ridiculous Savage :cuckoo:

Talk about treating your customers poorly especially answering it nicely and then slapping you with an infraction via PM...

:lol They are REALLY trying to sweep this one under the rug!

Sorry boys, cat's out of the bag.

IMO no one is sweeping anything "under the rug", I don't agree with what the Statue Forum mods did to Savage but I understand what they are trying to do...keep the conversation contained to one specific thread.

Is that the right thing to do? I'm not sure.

If Freaks get out of hand and start bashing Sideshow or any other company then that may happen here as well

I say keep the criticisms constructive and avoid being infracted or banned.

Phew, I thought you were serious :clap

It's always hard to tell what someone really means on the interwebz! :lol

You are wise Darth :clap

I has to reread you post...usually wise is closely followed by ass. :lol

Thank you.
Thanx.gif

I has to reread you post...usually wise is closely followed by ass. :lol

Thank you.
Thanx.gif

Thing is, there is no description on the product page of just what this 'statue' is made of. Given the pose, it's reasonable to ask. If it's pure American (Chinese) poly stone, put that on the order page. If they are clueless what it will show up made of...

Thing is, there is no description on the product page of just what this 'statue' is made of. Given the pose, it's reasonable to ask. If it's pure American (Chinese) poly stone, put that on the order page. If they are clueless what it will show up made of...

I agree that the materiel used should be posted on the description page and it's not unreasonable to ask...but it's in the way, i.e. demanding, some Freaks ask is what I have a problem with.

I agree Snoop. It should be stated in the product description from now on, but the way some people go about it around here is just absurd and douchey

Agreed. I think if it's in the description, customers can decide on whether to buy a statue or not.

Acting douchey isn't a good way to go about things.

Regardless if this is PVC or polystone, I worry about the stability of the statue (and the Thor Dark World movie statue) due to the 1 foot peg and the leaning pose.

Wow Savage that's ****ed! Wow lame as hell lol this is why I barely go there and have barely gone there for the last year and change

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I emailed SSC and asked if any of the statues I have POed are going to have PVC...if they say yes, I'm prob gonna try to cancel them...

Please share with us if the PVC stuff if there are any. Cheers

I emailed SSC and asked if any of the statues I have POed are going to have PVC...if they say yes, I'm prob gonna try to cancel them...

Please keep us updated. Although PVC in statues doesn't really bother me I would still like to know. :D

Hahaha you silly rabbit :lol

:lol :lol

I have a feeling that all the new action pose, Thor, Cap A, movie version will probably be PVC. Due to one feet in peg, it needs to be light to avoid bending, etc.

since the explanation of SSC rep that MOS and CR superman is made from PVC due to the difficulty of the suit ,pose yada yada yada yes hence its most probable althis statue will be made of pvc as well...

Back