Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually calling the Better Business Bureau. They can't treat their customers this way. I won't be treated like a third world citizen! :cuss

After Khev is put on hold at the BBB...

service.gif
:monkey3

Not bad. Anything under a thousand is good these days. Less than 90 remain. :yess:

Hey that's awesome! And less than a week before my patience runs out waiting to see better studio pictures of what I pre-ordered!

C'Mon, SSC, You guys REALLY suck at updating your site. Prototype statue was there at SDCC and you can't even changeover your concept pictures to the actual thing?

Hey that's awesome! And less than a week before my patience runs out waiting to see better studio pictures of what I pre-ordered!

C'Mon, SSC, You guys REALLY suck at updating your site. Prototype statue was there at SDCC and you can't even changeover your concept pictures to the actual thing?

Especially since the prototype looked better than the concept art!

I cant wait for them to show off the ex head and put all the production pics up. I was really happy with this at SDCC

Anyone else notice it's expected ship date is June 2015, but any Flexpay option you choose has payments ending 3 months later in September? :dunno

Back