Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't impressed with the head sculpt in person at SDCC. Will wait to see the alternate head sculpt before I decide to cancel.

it's super hard to get right...the German Paratrooper was delayed for years because of it
After all these years, I would've waited. Imagine how many more they would've sold too. A lot of ppl got turned off because of it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

pretty much...the EX has an ES of 100 and it's not moving
Yeah but this is Obi Wan, not some random German Paratrooper Lol. Not even close to being the same

time will tell if people have moved on or not
Ppl will still buy Obi Wan but not as many as if they had stayed with the original proto piece with the resin

Anyone else notice how the Cap WS and Thor DW statues are nearly identical in pose and base setup? I feel like they used 90% the same mold then just changes heads, costume and accessories. I really like both still though. Especially Cap. POed!

It's just way easier for them to re-post photos for Hot Toys & pre-orders on their website right now than go through all that work.

Finally...

20140818_221917.jpg

Back