Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I've seen these (below) in person and they are awesome and yes I am a T-Shirt afficionado. :cool:

stylinonline_1998_19807536.jpg
stylinonline_1998_19983290.jpg
stylinonline_1998_19883478.jpg
stylinonline_1998_19846795.jpg
stylinonline_1998_20098358.jpg
stylinonline_1998_19929822.jpg

Where do I buy?

I got mine on Amazon. Price is a bit high, but I don't know if they are cheaper anywhere else. Be warned the Spider-Man shirt has black smudges around the color and armpits.

Yup all of them, except maybe the Captain America tee on 4th of July but other than that they might as well be frickin' Tuxedo shirts but then again if were posting here and most of us aren't really that ashamed of posting here most people probably already know we are ^^^^ing nerds.

Yup all of them, except maybe the Captain America tee on 4th of July but other than that they might as well be frickin' Tuxedo shirts but then again if were posting here and most of us aren't really that ashamed of posting here most people probably already know we are ^^^^ing nerds.

True that.:lol

I wore my Captain America shirt on the 4th, and my Spidey shirt to my class graduation. But with the graduation I've had every class for the past two years with the same people, they just thought the shirt was cool since they know me so well. I haven't actually worn them out in public yet. :lol

I don't know if I could bring myself to wear one of those in public. Maybe to a con or something for ^^^^s and giggles.

I don't know if I could bring myself to wear one of those in public. Maybe to a con or something for ^^^^s and giggles.

I thought the same, ended up buying a cap and spidey, at this years SDCC, their actually pretty cool looking, I really like the cap shirt, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, wearing it. I usually don't wear any comic related shirts at all, but, after this years con, I guess I'm getting more nerdy. these are the shirts I'll probably wear now, when I attend the cons. My 25 y/o nephew liked how they looked after I had bought mine and ended up buying the Hulk and Cap shirt. he's a pretty big kid, so the Hulk shirt looked pretty cool on him.
There was actually a guy outside the con pre-selling some really cool shirts that I plan on using to display with the Cap shields when i get them. here's the address to the site they where advertising for, www.alteregoarmy.com they appeared to be High quality shirts, and looked more like a costume, imo. they had Superman, Cap, batman and the punisher shirts displayed, and plan on making more of a varity later.

There was actually a guy outside the con pre-selling some really cool shirts that I plan on using to display with the Cap shields when i get them. here's the address to the site they where advertising for, www.alteregoarmy.com they appeared to be High quality shirts, and looked more like a costume, imo. they had Superman, Cap, batman and the punisher shirts displayed, and plan on making more of a varity later.

They look pretty cool.

Back