Captain America Movie Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap looks like a goalie.

Is that Will Farrel as Thor? What is Fabio doing, he should play Thor.

It's going to be a great movie one or the other. I predict it is going to be hilarious.

Cap looks like a goalie.

Is that Will Farrel as Thor? What is Fabio doing, he should play Thor.

It's going to be a great movie one or the other. I predict it is going to be hilarious.

Fabio is busy modeling for Mills and Boons.

I'm not liking Thor's design. Like someone pointed out, it doesn't look Asgardian or Viking-like. It's way too modern. They could've at least incorporated runes on the armour or something. Heh, too bad. BTW, am I the only who noticed the wedding garter he's wearing??????:lol

I'm not liking Thor's design. Like someone pointed out, it doesn't look Asgardian or Viking-like. It's way too modern. They could've at least incorporated runes on the armour or something. Heh, too bad. BTW, am I the only who noticed the wedding garter he's wearing??????:lol

They wouldn't do that, i mean look at people today..they are so stupid in this day and age, they would cry racist and identify him as a Nazi Übermensch.

I think its bad enough they cast a black guy to play Heimdall, who is dubbed the White God according to to the Edda, this news has already caused a bit of a storm. I think it is a really retarded casting choice, what next? Black Panther is going to be Chinese?.

Those shots on page one of Cap look pretty awesome to me, i would be down for a Hot Toys release with masked and unmasked sculpts.

They wouldn't do that, i mean look at people today..they are so stupid in this day and age, they would cry racist and identify him as a Nazi Übermensch.

I think its bad enough they cast a black guy to play Heimdall, who is dubbed the White God according to to the Edda, this news has already caused a bit of a storm. I think it is a really retarded casting choice, what next? Black Panther is going to be Chinese?.

Those shots on page one of Cap look pretty awesome to me, i would be down for a Hot Toys release with masked and unmasked sculpts.

Either that or say its bloody Satanic or something just as ridiculous!

They did not! Really!? Oi! Isn't he the one with the acute hearing powers and the first to die in ragnarok!???:confused:

Edit: Nevermind. It's Freyr!

Last edited:
I think its bad enough they cast a black guy to play Heimdall, who is dubbed the White God according to to the Edda, this news has already caused a bit of a storm.

He's going to wear a pure white ADIDAS tracksuit and running shoes. :cool:

The new suit looks like a mix between Steve's new Secret Avengers Suit and his Captain America suit. Maybe they will play it that way in the comic also to get Bucky out as Captain America. With the movie coming out I thought their maybe interest in this, it is a comparison of the Factory X Shield and the Sideshow Museum Replica Shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0CTHwkNfVA

Back