Captain America Movie Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
avengers.jpg

Aside from IM they look CHEESEY :slap

Not as much as this dude tho'

cheeseman.jpg

I didn't create that image, guys! It's awesome and whoever actually made deserves the kudos, but I can't find the name of the person who did it. It was floating on an image board and then on io9. But......

I went ahead and added Thor to it though. However I can't get you a larger size because I had to work off of the original image. My Photoshop abilities are limited :eek:

avengers.jpg

still a great job, thanks:hi5:

Man, is that what Thor looks like... :lol Just awful :google

A buddy of mine just sent me that Thor pic and supposedly it's just concept art, not the official costume.

Let's hope so...the last thing I need or want to see is Thor wearing a pair of slacks as he is smacking someone upside the head with Mjolnir!

Cap looks bad ass, it could've easily been a train wreck!

Thor looks like he's wearing a waiter or busboy vest....I almost want to tip him!

According to what I've found online those concept arts are legit but many warn that until you see the actual in costume film shots that changes can and probably will be made.

If what is coming out is legit, then the USO design is supposed to be the Cap design we've seen with the scales, the whole nine yards. He hates it, he feels its stupid and when he actually goes into battle he creates the battle costume that you see in the conceptuals.

I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon but it looks like what we see is what he'll be wearing in WWII.

According to what I've found online those concept arts are legit but many warn that until you see the actual in costume film shots that changes can and probably will be made.

If what is coming out is legit, then the USO design is supposed to be the Cap design we've seen with the scales, the whole nine yards. He hates it, he feels its stupid and when he actually goes into battle he creates the battle costume that you see in the conceptuals.

I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon but it looks like what we see is what he'll be wearing in WWII.

Chris Evans's face fits and works very well :rock

Also, just based on the actual movie still of Thor officially released by Marvel you can already notice some differences from these renders so what Mike is saying is accurate......as usual :lol

Mike, your statement has my approval :lol

I remember people complaining about the Iron Man suit... saying it was too modern and not 'classic' enough.

Back